Beginners - January 2021 (Page 5)

Vending machine program

In this lab task, you have to create a program which simulates the process of Aruba Vending Machine placed in PAF-IAST Main block. First, set/initialize both co...
[1 reply] : [Duplicate - also http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/275573/] (by seeplus)
Reading file not working?

Ok, so you're given 3 options. 2 is to ask the user for a word or phrase and then it gets converted to morse code and added to a file. The 1st Option is to ask ...
[1 reply] : The issue is how you're reading the file contents. The getline() shoul... (by seeplus)
by dadu u
i need help

Write your question here. so i made a program of calculating a side using the pythagorean theory and can anyone tell me if i could've done something easier bec...
[2 replies] Last: wow thats way easier (by dadu u)
Repeat exactly three times in Array - C++

Hello, I have an array with Non-fixed size and I'd like to get indexes of an array that exactly repeat three times. For example: We should index 3 , 6 a...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <map> using namespace std; map<int,int... (by lastchance)
by PK Dey
checking armstrong number

The following code is a code of checking armstrong number. #include<iostream> using namespace std; int power(int c, int d); int main() { int...
[1 reply] : when playing with the digits of an integer, you can %10 to get the low... (by jonnin)
how do i count the amount of bonus from salary? || structures

Q: info about employees contains their last, first, dad's names, position, gender, the date they joined, salary and bonus. Bonus is not filled(declared?) Calc...
[7 replies] Last: Lastly, bonus should be a method of Employee. Don't store the bonus va... (by dhayden)
Adding Values read from a text file.

Write your question here. I am writing a code to read from a text file and I need to add all the values of the retail_value together. How can I write that usin...
[9 replies] Last: Hello lg77756, Instead of a long explanation this is what I ended up ... (by Handy Andy)
how to write chess with these conditions?

The chessboard is viewed as an 8x8 square character array. The natural numbers v1 and g1 are entered from the keyboard, which denote the numbers of the vertical...
[3 replies] Last: I assume you're only supposed to enter one piece for white and one pie... (by dutch)
Query

Write your question here. Hello my ICT lab project program is difficult so please solve this program and send me source code. Develop a billing system for...
[4 replies] Last: Hello denny89, Jonnin's code may be short and to the point if you c... (by Handy Andy)
Expected initializer before int

full code here - https://linkpicture.com/q/help_5.jpg So i cant't figure out how tofix my code my code. It shows error (expected initializer before int) at ...
[1 reply] : <> on the editor is the code tag thing, but <> isnt how you do it type... (by jonnin)
Problem with an else in a circular linked list

Hello, I wrote a code for a circular linked list however I have a problem with an else condition. In my "delete node" part (which I give it below) my compiler ...
[4 replies] Last: note that else if is just cramming 2 statements on one line, it is com... (by jonnin)
Matrix vector product

Hi, i have an assigment where i am requirede to compute the matrix-vector product. When I try to run the program, I get an error message saying "Program file ...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> using namespace std; const s... (by seeplus)
while loop does not execute all contained code

Here is my code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { string message; char tF = 'n'; while (tF == 'n'){ cou...
[3 replies] Last: Hello dallin56, Should have said this earlier: PLEASE ALWAYS USE CO... (by Handy Andy)
Username and Password using String

I am a beginner. I already have the code for username and password for a single set. I am trying to figure out how to make it possible to have three different s...
[4 replies] Last: Hello mariann, A little rework of your code: #include <iostream> #i... (by Handy Andy)
by kmce
value_type ?

Hello, I am wondering if someone could help me out with what value_type does in this code. Is it causing a new variable called res to be created that is a sting...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you for all the responses, I had to take a couple of days away f... (by kmce)
overload toy example

Hi guys, I was playing with a toy example to overloading functions: #include <iostream> void f(int x){std::cout<<"first overload"<<std::endl;} void...
[5 replies] Last: thanks for the table. How did you create it or where did you find it?... (by dutch)
function to calculate seconds to next alarm

Hi I'm trying to write a function which takes in a current date time (expressed as an epoch) and also takes in an alarm time (expressed as a hour, minute and s...
[3 replies] Last: Since this is a C++ program you don't need the 'struct' in front of tm... (by dutch)
by tanzil
CANNOT FIND EXECUTE BUTTON AND EXE FILE

After writing the code, when I press compile and debug. I could not find execute button when I compile Welcome file. Consequently, could not find Welcome.exe...
[2 replies] Last: saying .exe implies some flavor of windows. your compiler likely made... (by jonnin)
collection not returning anything

Hello, I worked my code to read from a file and extract "<BODY>" and "</BODY>" tags but I intended to add "cout" to "std::string collection" just to see if it ...
[1 reply] : "Your" code? You mean this one? https://codereview.stackexchange.com/... (by lastchance)
by hbcpp
Download youtube video

I am always downloading youtube playlists and and sometimes having a hard time doing it because the programs I use sometimes don't work or just don't do it the ...
[2 replies] Last: I have that open, I am trying to understand how it works so I can test... (by hbcpp)
January 2021 Pages: 1... 34567... 11
  Archived months: [dec2020] [feb2021]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.