Beginners - December 2021 (Page 5)

[7 replies] Last: @jonnin i am a real person who needs real help with my questions. I am... (by hernandezj478)
Checking amount Function

Hello to all. I am having some trouble writing code for a program that lets users input certain amounts for certain names and the program should then display i...
[3 replies] Last: Your understanding of functions and variables needs some revision. L38... (by seeplus)
how to code a tokenizer(for shunting yard algorithm)

how to code a tokenizer? any tutorials that explain the nitty-gritty of making one?
[7 replies] Last: @seeplus for fun, shunting yard (since it the easiest) (by codinglexernewbie)
How to add an option to repeat the code and a win count for every round.

Hi everyone, I'm just a beginner here and would appreciate it if anyone could help me add an option to repeat the game and add a win count after every round. ...
[3 replies] Last: > and I got everything down except for the part I need help with. You... (by salem c)

[4 replies] Last: Do you mean this: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> using nam... (by seeplus)
Question - C++ Battleships Game

Hi All, I have a question on one of my functions for a code I am writing in C++ that should hopefully resolve the issues with the other portions since the lo...
[5 replies] Last: 2 of 2: /******************* Place Player Ships *******************... (by AbstractionAnon)
Cross-platform text-mode apps

I want to write these. I am currently using Linux, and run my test code through the terminal. I've written functions to control cursor location, color, and UT...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, kbw. (by SlowCoder)

[2 replies] Last: how do i make the program say who is the winner For tic-tac-toe the... (by seeplus)
by Geckoo
freopen_s option

Hello. I made a little program which works in the windows console. All works as expected, but I would like to save some data in a txt file. So I use what I foun...
[8 replies] Last: It is "more efficient" than redirecting all console output to a file; ... (by jonnin)

[6 replies] Last: Well, everywhere else seems to call this the "Russian Peasant Method o... (by lastchance)
by alexas
Bound angle between cuboids (1,2,3)

Dear Experts, Angles have worn me down yet again. Now I am trying to set up the required connection between my molecules. So Molecules are represented by cubo...
[44 replies] Last: @keskiverto , thank you. Yes, my mistake was that in the beginning I t... (by alexas)
restrict string input with letters only while using the void class

I was trying to make a set for insert the input and get record to output the input for the class. However I want to restrict the input from the setInsertx() wh...
[8 replies] Last: Because cin >> is used. This will only input one word until a white-sp... (by seeplus)

[4 replies] Last: Well spotted! I didn't read the description. Code changed above for in... (by seeplus)
by MrASR
How to fetch new data in file 1 (new data) based from file 2 (old data)

I want to filter the new data that is in file 1 (new data) based from file 2 (old data) File 1 (new data) { "itemCount": 11532, "items": [ { ...
[3 replies] Last: Yes. So you need to write your own program. As I asked above, what iss... (by seeplus)
2D array problem assigning to an int variable

So I've got a movie review program (4 reviewers) (6 movies) and I need to find the highest number (1-5) rating that a certain reviewer gave. So if reviewer #1 g...
[6 replies] Last: Declaration – Syntax: data_type array_name = new data_type ; For... (by seeplus)
Function returns an object

Hi, what happens at the return of this piece of code? vector<int> MyFunction(...){ vector<int> vect; //do something to populate the vector here w...
[14 replies] Last: Yeah, realized my mistake after posting. Thanks very much for your co... (by jefflieu)
Looping menu with external file input not working

Hello everyone, so I'm attempting to make a file to keep important activities and dates, however, I cannot get my menu to loop back after the file is displayed....
[4 replies] Last: @AbstractionAnon I'm pretty new to coding and I've been trying to figu... (by NorthFLS)
delete float value.

EDIT: "original" poster was LethaboNdlovu. Who seems to have vanished. FWIW: Just delete every line with a "delete" in. Can't see why you are trying to destro...
[5 replies] Last: This post gives me deja vu. Edit: Yeah, it's here https://www.cpluspl... (by Ganado)
by mudd
Array with 5 odd numbers, can't figure out how to display

Hello guys. As the title says, I'm having a difficult time with Arrays. I need to create an array that stores 5 numbers (odd numbers only) If the user enters an...
[14 replies] Last: Maybe like this: #include <iostream> const int N = 5; void read_in... (by thmm)
Trouble with login multiple account

I know I'm troublesome because I always ask about a topic but I'm really don't understand it. This time, it's about login account. So this function of mine work...
[7 replies] Last: Possibly something like: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #in... (by seeplus)
December 2021 Pages: 1... 34567
  Archived months: [nov2021] [jan2022]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.