Beginners - December 2021 (Page 7)

Task

Hi! I have some problem to solve to this task Task 10. Unfoturnetely, when one of the assistant hast been setting up marks for midterm, WIFI connection was c...
[2 replies] Last: @Gulziya - what part of this are you having trouble with? Do you know ... (by seeplus)
Rewrite an existing line in txt

Yes it's me again struggling with file, this time I want to store a changing data (victory time) of an account in file txt, and I don't know how to overwrite th...
[2 replies] Last: > note that a file has two pointers - one for get and one for put. If ... (by JLBorges)
Using explicit template instantiation on class function to restrict template parameters

Ok, so I'm basically making a class that is supposed to be similar to var in javascript. It's gonna be able to hold only four or five very specific types, and...
[10 replies] Last: That's probably true. I might try and find that repl and post somethin... (by highwayman)
by alexas
visualisation/animation of 2D array

Hello Maybe someone has any good idea/experience if it is possible to animate 2D array in C++ without touching openGL? Suppose I have 2D array 100x100 and it...
[2 replies] Last: Alternatively, you don't need to work directly with system-level libra... (by Ganado)
virtual copy constructor

I know there is no such thing as a virtual copy constructor but the text im reading simulates that using a clone function. I just have a question regarding the ...
[3 replies] Last: couldn't I just write No. Even if the array where dynamically created... (by coder777)
by jt909
Creating a function the geometric (compounded) mean return

Hi, I am new to C++ (as you may be able to tell). I have been working on a project, and have a source code file with my functions definitions for use in the mai...
[2 replies] Last: Brilliant, thank you! I should've realized this myself, thanks for exp... (by jt909)
Problem with Program

So I have a program in class that I believe in my mind everything is correct but I'm getting a bunch of errors and I'm not sure why... This is the format:...
[3 replies] Last: Line 18: Your input operator is the wrong direction. Should be: ... (by AbstractionAnon)
Pass by refence

In c++, to pass argument from caller to callee we use pass by reference method. In this modification is made both in caller and called. In this case always the...
[7 replies] Last: In Python, it's just ... anarchic! Oh, that is worse the " I don't k... (by keskiverto)
December 2021 Pages: 1... 567
  Archived months: [nov2021] [jan2022]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.