Beginners - May 2022 (Page 5)

Win counter and enlist the winners every game

Hello, I tried to make game where you can determine the winner by inputting their scores i'm just confuse how to count the wins of one team also im confuse how ...
[2 replies] Last: Oh my god! thank you very much may god bless you (by whitegentle1)
by adam00
Kinda new to bool.

sup folksss. Im trying out new stuff and I'm learning bools rn. Im at the begginer start so I don't know the fancy stuff or that. Im given 2 numbers 5 8 ( Fro...
[1 reply] : All a boolean value does is indicate a truthy value. You use it to ans... (by Duthomhas)
Seam Carving using DP

Hello together! I'm currently working on an implementation of the Seam Carving Algorithm, using Dynamic Programming. But sadly my function that is supposed t...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for the good help, i figured it out now :))) (by Mae4ashy)
by adam00
Beginner problems.

Sup guys. Im doing my homework and I dont how to seperate sums and remembering the types of numbers?. Its hard to explain. 6 ( How many lines) 1 3 125 45...
[3 replies] Last: Note L24. This is not an equality conditional. = means assign. == is t... (by seeplus)
makefile error

Hello! How is it possible to solve errors in makefile? what are they mean? more specifically i have project on sdk xilinx . application project li...
[13 replies] Last: "undefined reference to <some symbol>" most likely means that you ar... (by kigar64551)
I need some explaining.

Hey guys. Good mornin. I usually don't get stuck on these type of exercises but I didn't really understand how to go forward and backwards with numbers. 3 3 ...
[6 replies] Last: A more in-depth look at std::string, starting at the beginning of Less... (by George P)
how to prompt the user to try again

i want the user to instead to exit it loops back to try again when asked either p/f when he pressed the wrong option #include <iostream> using namespace std; ...
[4 replies] Last: Possibly something like: #include <iostream> #include <string> int... (by seeplus)
Code Help

Hey guys good morning or good evening or whatever :DDDD I am doing my school work and I've ran into a problem. I dont really know how to write the code. ...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <set> std::vector<in... (by seeplus)
Just learning about structs and passing them to functions

This is as far as I have gotten. at this point, when I try to fix things, I just make them worse and forget how they were before, I thought it would be best to ...
[8 replies] Last: Why is it even important if they do the same thing? The problem is "... (by mbozzi)
Acces violation error

Hello guys. I am trying to make a program for my school project and I have no idea why i keep getting error about access violation. I assume I do somthing wrong...
[2 replies] Last: Consider using a C++ container, like a std::vector, for dealing with r... (by George P)
How are conditions checked?

Will the second part of an AND condition in an if statement be checked if the first one is false. So for example is there a difference in optimization in these ...
[4 replies] Last: So for example is there a difference in optimization in these these ... (by kigar64551)
Code help?

Not sure why but im getting a error saying "typ "int" unexpected" i tried setting gmsc to int dosent change anythintg. aswell as all my variables being "undecl...
[10 replies] Last: Indeed. The "shadowing" is also called "masking". You were "lucky", co... (by keskiverto)
Hi! I am a newbie at C++ and would love to have some help in solving this problem.

I have searched far and wide and watched videos on YouTube on how to put a space in between words but to no luck. case 4: //occurs when user inputs 4 in th...
[5 replies] Last: Good morning! Unfortunately, I did everything I could and was not abl... (by heston987)
Track laps to miles

One lap around a standard high-school running track is exactly 0.25 miles. Define a function named LapsToMiles that takes a double as a parameter, representing ...
[2 replies] Last: Oh I see, It’s not the code that’s the problem, its the math. I w... (by RandomnessRamen)
sorting algorithm - acc coordinates

Could someone please advise or give some insights what would be the best way to sort many 3d points according their x, y, z position. Suppose I have a large ...
[5 replies] Last: yes! thank you very much. I felt it should be smth like that, but coul... (by ragnarokas)
Opening game files and running them C++

Write your question here. I was wondering if someone could help me open some files to run a game.
[3 replies] Last: Do you mean compile the game files, right? (by NekoNeo)
solving one errors create new one

How is it possible that eclipse shoes me just one error. after i solve this it shows me 5 different errors. does not all of the errors appearr at once? i am...
[14 replies] Last: The syntax highlighting in your IDE (e.g. Eclipse) tries to be "smar... (by kigar64551)
int array not being displayed in seperate function

I am having trouble getting my streams variable to display in the viewAlbums function, I dont know why, since the code is practically identical to creating an a...
[2 replies] Last: As a first refactor, possibly something like: #include <iostream> #... (by seeplus)
by Ganado
NEED HELP WITH MY PROJECT

You will receive faster, better help if you format your source code to make it easier to read. How to use code tags: http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/jEywvC...
[2 replies] Last: What source code - another case of the disappearing poster! (by seeplus)
by janac
Degree symbol looks fine as console input but writes to file incorrectly

I need to enter the degree symbol as console input, like 55 °F This looks fine at the console. It's stored in a std::string and later written to a tex...
[7 replies] Last: The following is Windows-specific, but on Windows you could use GetCo... (by kigar64551)
May 2022 Pages: 1... 3456
  Archived months: [apr2022] [jun2022]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.