Beginners - May 2022 (Page 6)

Rewrtiting from Blowfish to AES

Hey everyone, I'm trying to recreate an older juce blowfish encryption to AES using the crypto++ library, I'm struggling (as always) with definging the variable...
[2 replies] Last: Yes Excuse me, so I'm doing encryption like this: StringEncryptor se ... (by wimvandenborre)
How do I implement a _getch() function instead of a cin function?

So I need help with a way to implement a _getch() function instead of a cin function in this Recursive-descent parsing calculator. I believe the program lays in...
[15 replies] Last: The parser code is predicated upon using a stream for input (and one t... (by seeplus)
Can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

Complete the function definition to return the hours given minutes. Output for sample program when the user inputs 210.0: 3.5 My code: #include <iostream...
[2 replies] Last: One problem that stands out is you contracted to return a double from ... (by George P)
Sheet (1,2)

Hello, I'm a C++ beginner trying to solve this problem. You have a spreadsheet and some cells are inserted with formula. A cell without formula has initial v...
[26 replies] Last: Thank you so much, I understand better now. (by satsat111)
by SSDEEZ
recursive goldbach's conjecture

I've made a set of prime numbers and I'm trying to find the prime numbers that make up the number inputted into the function (goldbach) for reference, the...
[3 replies] Last: Apologies for the pedantry, but just to correct the concepts here: The... (by Ganado)
by Geckoo
srand(time(NULL)) and rand()

Hello everyone. I am playing with random numbers, trying to understand how srand() and rand() work together in order to generate some randomized numbers. I ...
[9 replies] Last: Here's the header-only adaptation for my custom "random toolkit," I na... (by George P)
Exception has occurred. Segmentation fault error

I am getting error Exception has occurred. Segmentation fault on LINE 16. What is causing this error. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(...
[2 replies] Last: Figured it out Thanks :) (by hamzaaz)
How do a use math operations using a linked list?

So I need help with making a linked list use math operations. I haven't got any code to do with the math because I don't know how to convert linked lists to a d...
[7 replies] Last: If you want to use a list like this (why??), then each node is probabl... (by seeplus)
How does sizeof work in C++?

Hello, I learned compiler doesn't memory allocation for class without an object. When we declare an object compiler allocates memory for it. So why in the fol...
[9 replies] Last: It has been proposed but it looks like there was no consensus to spend... (by Peter87)
QR method for eigenvalues

Write your question here. // Example program #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <cmath> #include <ctime> const int maxiter = 1000; c...
[2 replies] Last: Even if your matrix itself is real I think you need to be working with... (by lastchance)
by pband
CIN help

Hi, i am new into coding. I am creating a program to find the intresection berween two functions. The program already works but i gave to insert the functio...
[2 replies] Last: the function is "x * 2 - 3.4" I want to read it with a CIN or somethi... (by lastchance)
May 2022 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [apr2022] [jun2022]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.