Beginners - June 2021 (Page 6)

Help me pls with edmond algorithm

As formatted using code tags etc: #include <iostream> #include <limits.h> #include <string.h> #include <queue> using namespace std; #define V 6 bool bfs(in...
[1 reply] : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/ford-fulkerson-algorithm-for-maximum-flo... (by newbieg)
e power x - C++

Hello, I want to write the below program. (with three precision) Question: https://i.ibb.co/6n317Hp/Screenshot-2021-06-14-121602.jpg Two examples: ...
[7 replies] Last: Problem solved. Thank you @lastchance @seeplus @jonnin (by Shervan360)
basic calculator

been a while since ive done this so i decided to do it again after not having a computer for a while. Im trying to have the user enter 1 - 4 for add, subtract, ...
[7 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <map> using namespace std; int main() {... (by lastchance)
c program void addLast

Hello, does anyone know how to use the void addLast operation in C? I cant use it with my current problem because I'm confuse on how to code it. the program i'm...
[1 reply] : [quote=justinejerome]here is my code So you made minuscule changes t... (by lastchance)
Calculating the user entry (1,2)

Hello, I have no idea how to do this but any general code to start with would be fine. So I have a class that looks like this #include <iostream> using...
[21 replies] Last: @seeplus, thanks, I didn't know. (by thmm)
Write Scores into A vector from a textfile

Greetings On my code I a trying to read data from a file and store it in a vector highs_core define like this as a struct that get a name, last name and score. ...
[6 replies] Last: @Andy Thank you very much for your help, Really a lot now makes sense ... (by SITHESH)
by ne555
Am I use Q.front on wrong way because this is false

your usage of .front() is fine the description of your problem is awful, ¿what is false? ¿why is that a problem? ps: I would consider a conceptual error to c...
[1 reply] : Hello Freedent, PLEASE ALWAYS USE CODE TAGS (the <> formatting butt... (by Handy Andy)
linked list?

I am trying to fully understand linked lists, and there is one part that is really bugging me. Hoping someone could clarify it for me. If I create a node poi...
[3 replies] Last: I can't understand your other question. Your example doesn't make sen... (by DonnaPin)
Create Array of Int - C++ (1,2)

Hello, I'd like to get a string from input and create an array of int with my name. Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error C...
[26 replies] Last: @lastchance that's OK I interpreted it otherwise and despite your othe... (by againtry)
convert for loop to while loop

Hi can anyone help me on how to convert this to while loop, any help would be appeciated. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { for (int ...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main(... (by lastchance)
Short term parking

I am having trouble with my code. The error message that I get is no match for operator =. #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { f...
[4 replies] Last: if and else should not be too confusing. you can chain statements and... (by jonnin)
Keep getting 0 seconds for each sorting algorithm?

For this program I have to time selection, bubble, insertion, merge, quick and radix sort by using <ctime>. When the program runs it should tell you how long it...
[4 replies] Last: Also, std::chrono::high_resolution_clock may not be a monotonic (ste... (by JLBorges)
Radix Sort E0028 error code

I'm trying to write a program with a radix sort but I keep getting an error saying expression must have a constant value E0028 error code. //Function to ...
[2 replies] Last: Okay thank you. Got it working it now. (by Lacy9265)
Tell me how crazy this idea sounds... (1,2,3,4)

Ok so I've been playing around with pointers and sorting ALOT almost too much. An idea that keeps reoccurring in my mind is if it's possible to find a way to sl...
[62 replies] Last: that page is neat but shell is misleading. Modern sequences have cut... (by jonnin)
by berce
the forum bbcode problem

Write your question here. double d = 3.14159265358979; cout.precision(17); cout << "Pi: " << fixed << d << endl; Hi Friends, Hi moderators and A...
[6 replies] Last: I present the food codes. There is lots of spam here, I'm gettin... (by doug4)
2D dynamic array in C with pointer and without []

Hello, I'd like to create 2D dynamic array in C with pointer and without . I wrote the below code in Visual Studio 2019 in Windows 10. But I have many warn...
[3 replies] Last: A point to note. A pointer is always the same size - irrespective as t... (by seeplus)
search through check

So I am trying to make a program to search a string and put into a number sequence and find i am having some mistakes. The program is suppose to go like this: ...
[6 replies] Last: As a starter, possibly: #include <map> #include <string> #include <... (by seeplus)
by scaar
Multiple threads accessing different functions member

Hello, I have something like that: MyObject::MyObject() { void fun1() { ..... } bool fun2() { ..... } } DoWork1() ...
[14 replies] Last: > We're thinking of different things Yes. Placing an object in shar... (by JLBorges)
In-place merge sort

I've written a program that is has in-place merge sort that does not require a temporary array to merge the two halves. The program also includes a <ctime> that...
[4 replies] Last: Indeed. The innermost loop in merge() runs n * (n/2) times, where n = ... (by helios)
Code looks good but wont run because of build errors?

I wrote a program for my class, and the IDE doesn't see anything wrong with my code but when I go to execute it tells me there are build errors and won't run it...
[9 replies] Last: @OP You might have noticed the repetition in the two cases. That repet... (by againtry)
June 2021 Pages: 1... 456789
  Archived months: [may2021] [jul2021]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.