template <class Engine, size_t k> class shuffle_order_engine;
Shuffle-order random number engine adaptor
An engine adaptor class template that adapts a pseudo-random number generator Engine type so that the numbers are delivered in a different sequence.
The object keeps a buffer of k generated numbers internally, and when requested, returns a randomly selected number within the buffer, replacing it with a value obtained from its base engine.
- A random number engine type. All standard generators, except random_device, are random number engine types.
- Table size: Number of elements in the buffer table.
This parameter should be greater than zero.
size_t is an unsigned integral type.
The following alias is a member type of independent_bits_engine:
|result_type||Engine::result_type||The type of the numbers generated.|
- Construct shuffle-order engine (public member function)
- Minimum value (public static member function)
- Maximum value (public static member function)
- Seed base engine (public member function)
- Generate random number (public member function)
- Advance internal state (public member function)
- Return base engine (public member function)
- Extract from input stream (function template)
- Insert into output stream (function template)
- relational operators
- Relational operators (function template)
Member constexpr constants
|table_size||The second template parameter (k)||The size of the buffer table.|