This header declares a set of functions and macros to access the floating-point environment, along with specific types.
The floating-point environment maintains a series of status flags and specific control modes. Specific about the contents of the floating-point environment depend on the implementation, but the status flags generally include the floating-point exceptions and their associated information, and the control modes include at least the rounding direction.
- Clear floating-point exceptions (function)
- Raise floating-point exception (function)
- Get floating-point exception flags (function)
- Set floating-point exception flags (function)
- Get rounding direction mode (function)
- Set rounding direction mode (function)
- Get floating-point environment (function)
- Set floating-point environment (function)
- Hold floating-point exceptions (function)
- Update floating-point environment (function)
- Test for floating-point exceptions (function)
- Floating-point environment type (type)
- Floating-point exceptions type (type)
- Access to Floating-point environment (pragma)