template <class Engine, size_t w, class UIntType>class independent_bits_engine;
Independent-bits random number engine adaptor
An engine adaptor class template that adapts a pseudo-random number generator Engine type to produce random numbers with a specific number of bits (w).
- A random number engine type. All standard generators, except random_device, are random number engine types.
- Word size: Number of bits of each generated number.
size_t is an unsigned integral type.
- An unsigned integer type.
Values produced by the engine are of this type.
The following alias is a member type of independent_bits_engine:
|result_type||The third template parameter (UIntType)||The type of the numbers generated.|
- Construct independent-bits engine (public member function)
- Minimum value (public static member function)
- Maximum value (public static member function)
- Seed base engine (public member function)
- Generate random number (public member function)
- Advance internal state (public member function)
- Return base engine (public member function)
- Extract from input stream (function template)
- Insert into output stream (function template)
- relational operators
- Relational operators (function template)