General C++ Programming - January 2022 (Page 4)

How to obtain the sys_days for "today" or "now"

Yes its a simple question: how can i get the std::chrono::sys_days corresponding for today or now?? Regards, Juan
[1 reply] : got it: using namespace std::chrono; const auto today = sys... (by JUANDENT)
how to find total

Hello, I want to find a total of the fees but no matter how I try it always gives errors, can you help me. #include <iostream> using namespace std; float cal...
[3 replies] Last: This can be simplified - you don't need fees array. This also shows th... (by seeplus)
How to initialize a tuple with a variadic template parameter?

Hi, I have this class: template <typename Target, typename ...RefBy> struct TableDef { static Target target; static std::tuple<RefBy...> reference_list; }...
[4 replies] Last: Let me think and test some things and I will get at you with a more co... (by JUANDENT)
by Cplusc
writing the output in vtk format

I already installed the vtk library and run the vtk examples. before installation of vtk, I had the output in .txt as follow, std::ofstream file; file.open...
[16 replies] Last: Thanks for your help. I was reading about Ensight Gold format and I fo... (by Cplusc)
by frek
List five libraries that you would have liked to be part of the standard C++ library.

Hi all, The question is in the subject. Please list five libraries that you would have liked to be part of the standard C++ library, and tell me your reason(...
[8 replies] Last: What parts, especially, should be added ? much of boost funtamental... (by kbw)
how draw an image?

ok... these question isn't the first time and i have some problems: why the image isn't drawed? class image { public: BITMAP bitmap; HBITMAP...
[10 replies] Last: I messed about for ages to get this working. A pixel by pixel picture... (by oggin)
by PeteDD
... in function parameter list

Hi folks, Could someone please explain to me the use of "..." in this funtion's parameter list? I tried looking it up but found nothing. Thank you! void mu...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you keskiverto. This is brilliant! Very useful. (by PeteDD)
Single use C++ random engine

Normally if I wanted a single use random engine, say for use in std::shuffle on a container and no other use for the rng elsewhere in the code, I might do std:...
[8 replies] Last: There's also std::ranges::sample https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/alg... (by seeplus)
by mnm71
How to read i2c with interrupt signal?

I want to read the i2c information with interrupt, but this code I wrote does not work I can read the data directly after writing, But with a interrupt, the sig...
[no replies]
January 2022 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [dec2021] [feb2022]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.