OBSCURE AND OBTRUSIVE TITLE

Pages: 1234... 9
sargon94 wrote:
Haha, Tous sa est hyper rigolo. Continue SVP :)

Tu es hyper rigolo :D
Last edited on
T'es Francais? Ou t'a utilize Google Translator?

EDIT: J'ai merder, j'ai du re-ecrire Translator
Last edited on
Je suis grec. Mais je parle français assez bien aussi.

But for this here I used Google Translator. It's been eons since I last had to speak in french.
I've almost forgotten everything.
Last edited on
Greek? That's awesome! I'm French (I'm sure you haven't guessed that), and I now live in the US. J'peut parle les deux langue facilement et j'aime bien l'faire :)
Solo dos? Aprende cuantos pueda.
Aprende cuantos pueda.
Google Translator tells me that means "Learn how you can" ???
And yes, Seulment deux. J'ai pas l'temps pour en apprendre four. Besides, mixing and matching is rigolo avec deux langues! :D
Pourquoi parlons-nous français et espagnol ici? Nous devons parler anglais, pas vrai?

-Albatros
Last edited on
A bon? C'est ecrit ou?
Praat dan toch gewoon een GOEDE taal, eentje die lekker ingewikkeld is voor mensen die er niet mee opgevoedt zijn; Nederlands! :D
Last edited on
Praat dan toch gewoon een GOEDE taal, eentje die lekker ingewikkeld is voor mensen die er niet meer opgevoedt zijn; Nederlands! :D

Google Translator failed me on this one
You said something about speaking both languages easily -- "languages" is the antecedent. Hence, try "Aprende cuantos idomas pueda" in the translator. (Sorry)

I can sort of follow French, but Dutch baffles me.
Again, I get "Learn how language proficiency may"
Desole mais la j'comprend rien.
Alas, Google Translate stinks...
Learn as many [languages] as you can.
Ahh, thanks for the translation. I agree with it wholeheartedly.
closed account (D80DSL3A)
New record set for arrogance and sense of entitlement?

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/31170/

It appears that posting complete solutions to his multiple problems back to the thread won't be good enough. He expects the results to be e-mailed to him!
I would say so. He's a bigger a**hole thank I am :D
Praat dan toch gewoon een GOEDE taal, eentje die lekker ingewikkeld is voor mensen die er niet mee opgevoedt zijn; Nederlands! :D

Translated:
How about speaking a GOOD language, one that's complicated for people who aren't raised with it; Dutch! :D
Last edited on
I heard Dutch is relatively easy for English speakers to learn, as alot of the sounds are similar. But then, I've also heard that some Dutch sounds are impossible for us to make, so I don't really know which side to take.

Duoas wrote:
Learn as many [languages] as you can.

I plan to; I have a list of 16 languages to learn fluently before I die. The first one is English, so that's ticked. I don't really want to learn Chinese or Japanese because I don't really have any interest in those languages; so that leaves 13. I figure I have about 64 years left, so that's ~4.92 years per language. I think I can manage that. I might have to start later, though, because I really don't have time at the moment.
13 languages? You must be crazy...

I plan to learn Spanish ( I'd like to learn it now but it's not taught in my school) and Latvian someday. Currently I know 4 languages and that's enough for now.
Null wrote:
You must be crazy

Like a Fox.

Null wrote:
I plan to learn Spanish ( I'd like to learn it now but it's not taught in my school) and Latvian someday. Currently I know 4 languages and that's enough for now.

At the moment, I only really know English and a little bit of German, but I'm nowhere near fluent. My plan is to learn more German, then Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Greek, Latin, Italian, French, Portuguese and Spanish. If you look, you'll notice a pattern - starting with German (the root language/one of the root languages of Dutch, Norwegian, Danish and Swedish), I move through the Scandinavian languages to Finnish (which is similar to the aforementioned, and similar-ish to Russian) and then to Russian. The Cyrillic alphabet is based on the Greek alphabet, so I then move to Greek, which is the language on which Latin is based. I then go through some of the Romance languages, ending with Spanish. Portuguese is used as a "bridge" between French and Spanish, since it sounds similar to French and Italian, but is lexographically more similar to Spanish. I know someone who speaks Portuguese fluently, though, so I might ask her to help me learn that. I don't plan to rigorously stick to that order.

Null wrote:
not taught in my school

Oh, I'm more of an autodidact. I can teach myself 4 programming languages in two years, I can teach myself to play electric guitar with almost no musical knowledge at all (I didn't even know what 8th notes were until last week, and I still don't understand time signatures; I can't read sheet music, but I can very accurately tune my guitar to standard tuning (EADGBe) with no external sources (I use videos on YouTube to fine-tune it; I want an electric tuner but I can't be bothered to get one). I'm sure I can teach myself natural languages as well.
Pages: 1234... 9