General C++ Programming - December 2021 (Page 2)

Can anyone help with this?

so I have to write a program that checks a file for the amount of characters(a-z capital and lower 0-9 and some other symbols) and i got everything else working...
[4 replies] Last: OMG. Have an array that is indexed by the ASCII value of the read char... (by seeplus)
Help C++

There are set K circles (the abscissa and the horde of the center and radius) and m (m<=20) points (abscissa and ordin) are set. write a program to determine ho...
[5 replies] Last: for( int i = 0 ; i < num_points ; ++i ) // for each point (outer loop... (by JLBorges)
knapsack problem

Hello I found this code on a website (https://tfetimes.com/bounded-knapsack-problem/) is it possible to transform the weight limit and the weight of each objec...
[6 replies] Last: Hello, sorry I didn't have time to get back to it, like this is good? ... (by annolliwohe)
Calculate monthly payment for a loan

Hello I need help creating a c++ program using functions, that calculates monthly payment for a loan. Create a c++ program to help a prospective borrower cal...
[2 replies] Last: I need help creating a c++ program What help do you need? What is y... (by seeplus)
Help with Homework project

The current program I am working on for school is as follows: Define a class named Complex that will represent complex numbers. A complex number is a numbe...
[6 replies] Last: I see, understood. (by Ganado)
how to calculate the power of large numbers

How to write a program in c++ to find the power of x ^ y, where y = 2 ^ k? To avoid overflow for large numbers (10^18 and larger) the program should give modulo...
[5 replies] Last: I greatly appreciate your help. Thank you so much! (by algmaster)
Error c2400

Why this error error C2400: inline assembler syntax error in 'first operand'; i use [visual studio 2010] error here [mov ,esi] void __declspec(naked) ourFu...
[5 replies] Last: Just for info. If you compile with VS as 64 bit, you can't use in-line... (by seeplus)
I want to be store multiple bank accounts and access each of them. I want them all to have separate data.

This is what I have so far: ``` #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <vector> #include <cctype> using namespace std; class bankAccounts{ public:...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you man this helped a lot. (by OmegaNavy)
I am new in C++ help me

When I run the program, it tells me to enter the gpa, but when I enter the gpa, it does not put you have failed, you have passed. #include <stdio.h> int m...
[2 replies] Last: int gpa; scanf("%f",&gpa); Format specifier "%f" expects a poin... (by kigar64551)
Executable files in Windows vs Linux

Dear experts In the previous time, I heard that executable files in Windows are able to run even in other machines (of course, OS version etc must be the sa...
[3 replies] Last: CPU has some specification for instruction sets (x86, x64 etc). If ... (by kigar64551)
by pika77
bubble sort syntax error (wrong Output)

/* Design and develop a Bubble Sort program using two different modular programming methods, i.e. pass-by- value, */ #include <iostream> using namespace std;...
[6 replies] Last: owwh I see. Thks again for helping me ^^. (by pika77)
Trying to cin an int into a function.

I created a small program to convert Farenheit to Celcius. The function itself has no issues converting as I change the value in the parenthesis near the output...
[7 replies] Last: This book might help you: Think Like a Programmer: An Introduction to ... (by thmm)
i need some help programming...

Hey all, My professor assigned a final without teaching us how to go about it. I'm honestly in the dark on how to go about this so all help is appreciated. I'v...
[1 reply] : and I'm just stumped Stumped with what? Do you understand the assig... (by seeplus)
Conditional configuration of a C++ module

Hi, I am looking for ways to configure a C++ 20 Module. For instance: in ordinary (pre C++ 20) code I have this conditional compilation: #if CONDITION == 1...
[1 reply] : It depends on what you are trying to achieve with this condition. Nor... (by coder777)
Has anyone used emscripten?

I've used other virtual c++ compilers before, mostly ones to be able to write c++ on android. I know there's always tradeoffs when doing something goofy to a l...
[3 replies] Last: OK, so saving files feels a bit hackish on emscripten. A lot can be c... (by newbieg)
Help.

When input is obtained - such as a book's title - then convert it to say lowercase and store. Then when the name is entered for search also convert to lowercase...
[2 replies] Last: Are you writing C or C++? Pick one. When possible avoid mixing them... (by AbstractionAnon)
by Cplusc
MPI_Gatherv

Let's say I have two vectors a and b and I am going to get the result vector c =a *b . Each part of a and b are constructed in different processors. For each pa...
[4 replies] Last: thanks for your answer. (by Cplusc)
Search word in text file in print that role of context

So I need to let the user to input any words he wants to find. For example, in a row of a name list, there will be the name, age, etc etc. The user only has to ...
[3 replies] Last: my home-rolled program like this prints the line number & the line if ... (by jonnin)
c++ console program with html

Hello, I am starting out on programming and I got an assigment to make a console program with c++ and html. And I wanted to make so the user can choose the back...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks ! (by arnas1132)
C++ Reading variable names and values from a file

Hello So I have a text file that looks some thing like this one = 1 two = 2 three = 3.3 name = "Name" How do I read this into my code so that the one,...
[3 replies] Last: Cool thanks guys, l'll make one of these solutions work (by WarrenW)
December 2021 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [nov2021] [jan2022]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.