General C++ Programming - August 2021 (Page 4)

by iamone
please help

please help me at catch it says "C1075 {: no matching token found" twice and i dont know what to do static int total_alloc; static std::m...
[1 reply] : The catch statement is missing the ) catch (std::out_of_range ) {} ... (by seeplus)
Clinic Queue Management System C++

Can someone help me to share the code for Clinic Queue Management System using C++ Data Structure ? I have to submit the assignment in a week. Please help me. T...
[3 replies] Last: The OP hasn't even provided some details as to what is expected from t... (by seeplus)
Histogram Help

I am having trouble converting the numbers into a histogram output and am unsure how to even go about it. If anyone has some advice on this program, please hel...
[4 replies] Last: See also http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/279378/ (by seeplus)
Anyone here familiar with LevelDB and/or Reindexer?

I am a .NET developer trying to figure out how replicate something in c# that's being done in c++. The application in question is Pocketnet, a crypto-based soci...
[no replies]
executable symbol information issue?

When you dump symbol information from an executable if it gives you all symbol information, does this mean that symbol information dumped is what the executable...
[2 replies] Last: This is great. (by helios)
by Cplusc
node connectivity of a mesh

I asked this question before and I got some answers, but it's not working for me. I have a list of triangle with its vertices like below, triangle node0 node1 ...
[12 replies] Last: Sorry, now I understand what you said at the beginning, I appreciate y... (by Cplusc)
by Ganado
Using :: in C++ language

Does this mean that inside of the iostream file the developers that created it made a namespace called std and put the functions cin and cout into the namespa...
[2 replies] Last: Re-post of https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15649580/using-in-c (by keskiverto)
separating declaration from definition at templates

Hello, I want to clear whats happening with code where merely declaration is provided but definition resides in a separate compile unit. function.hpp: // fun...
[5 replies] Last: If you have a limited set of types for which your template may be inst... (by ne555)
by helios
Code review - RW mutex implementation

https://github.com/Helios-vmg/rwmutex/tree/master/src This is a simple multiple-reader, single-writer mutex class for C++14. Reader locks can be upgraded and ...
[no replies]
How can i correctly make the definition of class in cpp

Hello , I am really new in c++ development . I created a class Backend . In Backend.h I defined a constructor . So I would like t redefine correctly m...
[2 replies] Last: // class definition class Backend { public: Backend( QObject *pare... (by keskiverto)
by Cplusc
returning vector from a class member function (1,2)

I have a member function of class SparceMatrixStruct which should return a vector. std::vector<size_t>SparceMatrixStruct::col_ind(VecVecIdx_t &refined_node_co...
[28 replies] Last: [quote=resabzr]but if it is private I don't have access to that. This... (by MikeyBoy)
August 2021 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [jul2021] [sep2021]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.