quitting smoking

Pages: 123456
foobarbaz wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Why is it that the foobarbaz type always go back and edit their posts to gibberish when they are done?
Why is it that the foobarbaz type always go back and edit their posts to gibberish when they are done?

It means they know they've lost.
it means we're embarassed, especially conferring personal things. I didn't think of it as a battle but oh well have fun with yourselves, peace bia
Last edited on
I really don't know, but I was wondering that too.

@Disch,
seeing as you didn't read my post, I extracted the only part from it that was relevant (the rest were side notes and general things I added).

I wrote:
I don't think god exists, but I think there could be a god of sorts. According to superstring theory (IIRC), the tenth dimension represents every single possible outcome of everything in every universe everywhere, i.e. "all possibilities are contained in the tenth dimension"

So (I think) a 10th dimensional being (that is, one which can perceive the tenth dimension (in the same way we perceive the third)) of enough intelligence would be able to influence those outcomes; aka godmode.

At any rate, it's more closed-minded to say "NO GOD IS REAL K AND I HAVE TO CONVERT YOU" than it is to say "I don't believe in god." The former is opinion stated as fact, and the latter is fact.

Edit:
it means we're embarassed

Well, I've been embarrassed by my own posts on several occasions. I don't think it's good to obscure the truth. I just leave them. That way, if I ever come across them again, I read them, feel slightly embarrassed, and learn from my mistake.

More likely.
Last edited on
What do you mean? I don't believe I ever flamed you

The one long non-constructive debate that started out as a ... I forget now but something about what bad programmers do.

Would you say you ever flamed me?

I hope to have never flamed anyone 0:-) (it's supposed to be a halo(but anyway ...))

Unless you where referencing to helios?
Maybe once or twice. But yes, most of them are satirical. Because, you know, I just looove satire, don't I?

EDIT: What the hell, man? There were five posts between the minute I refreshed and the time I hit submit.

EDIT 2: Or maybe I forgot to refresh again...?
Last edited on
Unless you where referencing to helios?

I was.

Maybe once or twice.

:(

But yes, most of them are satirical. Because, you know, I just looove satire, don't I?

Well, of course you do. You're helios. You almost beat Maddox at satire.
Last edited on

More likely.

I hate it when people go back and edit their posts, after having been beaten they don't even have enough honor to leave their posts up.

@foobarbaz
And you never even answered my question.

What is the difference between your religion and Christianity?

"NOW U TELLS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Helios said:
There were five posts between the minute I refreshed and the time I hit submit.
Last edited on
If you're not comfortable with what you posted staying there forever, then you should probably not use a forum to discuss it. This is why there's IRC and imageboards (the latter, if you're not comfortable with the level of trolling on regular fora).
There ought to be a limit on how much time can pass before you can no longer edit your posts.
ridecule foobarbaz because he is null, I don't need this forum if you notice I'm able to figure out things on my own without your bs.
I just want you all to know I love all of you on a "WTF awesome" mentality not a "do me now" kind, despite all your quirks and beliefs and what not...can't we all just get along? t-t
You're not Null. Null is cool.

@DrChill,
PROTIP: [quote=<username>]
Last edited on
I'm saddened that it turned out this way.

I enjoy these kinds of conversations when they stay civil. Unfortunatley they can never seem to stay civil on the internet.

Am I the only one here who things foobarbaz got way more flack than he deserved?
I suppose you're right. We got a little carried away (I'm including myself there). I wouldn't say way more, but more... still, he irritated us.
http://p2p.wrox.com/book-ivor-hortons-beginning-visual-c-2008-isbn-978-0-470-22590-5/78011-computer-programmers-general.html

this will give you a clue but I have already nulled out the email address
foo is abilify
Ok, I retract what I said before. It's not us, it's you, clearly. You can't get along with those guys and you can't get along with us. Even when you make fake accounts after being banned:

http://cplusplus.com/member/abilify/
This account has been suspended by an administrator.
This was likely due to the user not following some specific rules for a service in this website.
If you believe this to be an error, please use our contact form

Edit: Why would I care about your email address?
Last edited on
I get along quite well the problem is I indulge in my personal life which creates problems. Better to be annonymous,
Last edited on
Then don't? I'm willing to kiss and make up (not literally) if you are; but keep things like religion and your personal life out of it.
Thats good advice, I hate loose ends.
Pages: 123456