General C++ Programming - April 2022 (Page 4)

by SSDEEZ
stl unordered multimap no match for operator

I'm trying to use the STL unordered multimap. I read a file in and insert it into a vector, then strip the puncuation, then insert the words into the map. I the...
[3 replies] Last: range = equal_range(map.begin(), map.end(), word); Use the map sp... (by seeplus)
Infile won't open on mac

Hello, I am trying to get a file to open in my C++ code that I run on Codeblocks on my mac. I already have my code mostly set up (below),and I keep getting t...
[8 replies] Last: while (!fin.eof()) { ++count; if (x >= 0 && F >= 0) ... (by seeplus)
Constant pointer to constant stuct

Hi, I'm trying to create a data structure that contains something analogous to nested tables. In my program I want to create a message structure that contains...
[2 replies] Last: For struct members, only make those const when the initialisation valu... (by seeplus)
by maifs
How to assign values against struct properties in 5 Dimensional Array in c++ ?

hi, I have 5 dimensional array of struct in pointer form. I want to assign value properties at 5th dimension. please see my code and suggest me. #...
[17 replies] Last: As a second refactor. mystrtok() isn't needed as strtok() can be used ... (by seeplus)
April 2022 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [mar2022] [may2022]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.