Beginners - September 2018 (Page 11)

Displaying the frame

Hi! Could anyone help me how to use frame? cause i am trying to use void frame() but it only gives me an error message. Please include the frame in the bloc...
[15 replies] Last: @whitenite1, well it's okay and i know you did your best and that's e... (by daryledevs)
Image Processing with c++ and OpenGL, trying to understand a code

I'm learning image processing using C++ and OpenGL. I encountered this code int main(int argc, char *argv ) { unsigned char* image; image = SOIL_load...
[8 replies] Last: If p should be incremented/changed in your loop it won't be p .... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
please help me with the following c++ problem

The questions below refer to the following class declaration: #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class Chequebook { public: ...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class Ch... (by Manga)
Reading CSV file (1,2)

Here I have a structure WaterLog and I want to print out the contents of the CSV file in the displayLogFile_CSV function. I was told to use the getline function...
[30 replies] Last: Thank you for the information. You're welcome, and don't forget that... (by jlb)
Press any key to continue

Hi guys! Could you please help me? how i am going to search after the visuals? It must be looks like: 1.Visual 2.(in a certain position)Press any key to cont...
[13 replies] Last: I should have looked them up, apologies on the misinfo. (by jonnin)
by cn00by
higher class, lower class <vector>

hi, i ve following example. class a{ public: void set_value(int i){v = i;} private: int v; } class b{ public: bool set_value(unsigned...
[4 replies] Last: #include <functional> class b{ public: template <class F, class... A... (by ne555)
Writing a Modular Program in C++

Hello, I'm currently learning how to program using c++ and this is one of the exercises my teacher gave to me. I already made a code for it but for some reason ...
[6 replies] Last: Yes, I'm pretty sure :D :D Thanks again. (by kuushie118)
Switch statement has no effect?

As far as I know, I think the rest of my code are fine except for the switch statement part. Whenever I run the program, it always says that the switch statemen...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry, I missed that...Thank you so much T^T it works perfectly well n... (by kuushie118)
recursive function

as described below. First, the user is requested to enter a number between 1 and 1024. A user defined function should validate the user’s input value. If th...
[1 reply] : @chathuranga, what is your question? Your search routine is far too c... (by lastchance)
Text adventure

Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong? When I run the code, only the first portion can be answered by yes or no, then it puts out the next two outcomes. help...
[2 replies] Last: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been beating my br... (by tdknapp)
help with sales commission program

so this program works, but my professor wanted my function to have paramters sale amount and sales commission, not sure what he means by that, as we are trying ...
[1 reply] : Yes, the program works. I am also not sure what he means. Maybe he wan... (by longberns)
by gjur99
Help with simple C++ program

Hi, i am pretty crude on C++ coding right now and i am close to 0 knowledge because i just dont get it, they're not clear enough for me. my professor gave me t...
[1 reply] : To get a character from the user, you use cin>>variable To print a c... (by longberns)
Primality testing

Recall that a prime number is one that is only divisible by itself and one. By definition, 2 is the only even prime. A naive algorithm for testing whether a ...
[1 reply] : It is really hard to answer really simple questions like this without ... (by Duthomhas)
Multiple choice using Enums

I want to create a class for multiple choice IO, but I am not getting the results I want. I am using enums, and it appears to work only partly, as in it takes o...
[5 replies] Last: Tweaked a few things, added namespace indication and setters. Now I t... (by Willogical)
How should I optimize this?

I managed to build a multiple choice template with enum. How do I optimize this, to take on bigger IO problems, and make perhaps an RPG Game? //in main...
[1 reply] : right away I see a need for a constructor. eg IO question ("A words"... (by jonnin)
Help with C++ question

Hi, as a homework assignment I have been asked to write code to meet the following criteria: "A box of cookies can hold 24 cookies, and a container can hold 75...
[3 replies] Last: Here is a simple example of / and %: #include <iostream> int main() ... (by keskiverto)
by JM567
Open Two Files Using Same In Stream

Hello! I am working on a lab for my class, and I am having trouble with File I/O. I need to open two files, "datafile1.txt" and "datafile2.txt", and pass them...
[9 replies] Last: Hello JM567, How do I properly define inFile1 and inFile2? "inFile1... (by Handy Andy)
c++: how can i get a parcial string?

see these sample: string text="helloworld"; if(text=="world") cout << "founded"; the C++ have 1 function for i find a parcial word on a string? Ad...
[4 replies] Last: thank you so much for all. thank you (by Cambalinho)
Simple code from beginner. Need few advises on the code.

Hi guys, I recently started learning C++ and was able to write a simple code. Would you please review it if possible and advise if anything should be written ...
[6 replies] Last: Hi Guys, Seriously, thank you all for your help with this. Obviously ... (by blade007zg)
I am stumped on how I should go about creating a loop to display values.

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <cmath> #include <random> #include <memory> using namespace std; class Point { private: int m_x; int m_y...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the reply and help. Though I am not familiar with C++ 11, I... (by boypetey17)
September 2018 Pages: 1... 910111213... 20
  Archived months: [aug2018] [oct2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.