I NEED HELP!

Write your question here.

Hello, im a student and im going to college this year i started c++ at school and my school will finish in 1 month, i didn't understand much c++ even after watching tutorials or i didn't understood the c++ explained by the teacher, if i ask now the teacher about helping me he will laugh at me because the school is going to finish soon we did like c++ basic maybe a lot more , i can only do cout cin , for functions like the simple ones can someone teach persoanlly maybe i can understand? even if next year im going to learn java at school, but i want to know the c++ language completely good, and ur wondering how i did the exams? well i did some exams with my tutori he helped me with completing the projects but he didn't explain me well c++ . im asking if someone can help me for FREE and if i really understand from someone i will maybe pay u . i got an exam next week so. Bye
Have a look at the on-line resource https://www.learncpp.com/ This is a good tutorial for basic C++.
Hey thanks for your reply i saw already so many tutorial but still i didn't understand much. idk why
i already tried many tutorials but i didn't understand much cuz i think i forget the names of the functions and what they do maybe that's why.
you don't have to, to code.
That is why we have references and tools.
if you know that <vector> exists, your IDE will tell you what it can do as you work.
If you know that <algorithm> exists and that it is mostly focused on find & sort type tools, you can look it up if you need something specific.

something like:
try to write code
get stuck, look things up
use examples to put the thing you learned about into your code
repeat until program does what you wanted.

over time, looking stuff up will be the same three dozen things over and over and the rest of it fairly infrequently used. You will start to memorize those common ones, no longer looking them up. The less common ones, it is sufficient to know they exist and look up details on demand.
hey i got an exam of c++ can someone help me with discord please
there should be instructions to install discord on their site and how to use. What help do you need with it?
hey jonnin can i have a private chat with u on discord i will feel confortable if u can please message me there my username is !OMY#1847 add me there.
Looks like someone looking for live help in an exam to cheat.
nono i don't cheat in code and i will never i just need someone who can explain me c++ since i don't know much abt it and i readed the tutorial he sent to me but it's very long lol that's why .
I don't know much about discord, but if you got it working, good!
hmm wanted to chat with someone on what to do discord is simple to use do u have any other sc ?
If you want to hire a tutor, then hire a tutor. We are not personal tutors.
To add on to what Ganado has said.....

You might have people who will "volunteer" being a tutor. Don't. Too often the advice they give is bad to worst.

i forget the names of the functions and what they do

Welcome to the real world. There is a lot about C++ to learn, absorb and retain. It is a STEEP learning curve for newbies.

The C++ language keeps getting refined, C++20 is now the current standard with proposals for C++23 being offered and debated.

More often than not I still muck around with a reference (https://en.cppreference.com/w/ for one), despite self-teaching myself since before C++03 was around.

Learning as much about C++ as I can is as much a hobby as a "calling."

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.