Windows Programming - June 2014 (Page 2)

Working with GIF and PNG files

Hi guys! Sorry for my not perfect language... I have a problem: i need 1) read GIF or PNG image from folder; 2) then i need to decode it to bitmap format; ...
[1 reply] : Just dig deeper: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/71630/ http://... (by szpaq234)
ERROR SEND AN EMAIL USING SMTP IN C++

i have a code using socket and smtp to send an email in Devc++.when i run code i got some problem .In file ring.txt the error: Connecting.... 220 mx.google.com...
[4 replies] Last: @ OP: This is an anti-spam counter measure, I triggered them a few tim... (by Computergeek01)
by tec23
Help with ReadFile win api

Can the second parameter of ReadFile be a WCHAR* buffer instead of a CHAR* buffer? I use GetFileSize to read file size //hFile was opened with CreateFile DWOR...
[3 replies] Last: You could use the binary block read/write stuff, but as you're just de... (by kbw)
How to get correct code for this DLL?

Hi. I am a C++ newbie. I have developped a DLL in C++, using VisualStudio. Here is the code : #include <windows.h> #include <string> usi...
[2 replies] Last: Hi Disch. I have modified the DLL in the way you indicated and now it... (by richardv)
How To GUI Applications Using Borland bcc

Hello All , I want to learn how to create GUI applications using Borland C Compiler ,can you help me for my learning ? (do you know about a site or a book abou...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you (by Waseem96)
Help With Static Member Variables

Hey guys, I am writing a game for my final project in CS2, and I need some help. I am using Win32. I am using bitmaps, and I have come to a point where I am tr...
[2 replies] Last: From the sound of your description you want the variable to be at the ... (by ajh32)
by malahi
ReadProcessMemory dont work for me.

hello guys, i try to access some process that runs on my PC and wanted to read a memory from some adress of the process. the problem is that ReadProcessMemory...
[1 reply] : void Open (MemReader* MemPtr, DWORD accessRights = MAXIMUM_ALLOWED... (by Null)
Help creating Modeless Dialogs using Resources

Hi, LeafyCiruits here! Comp Spec: OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit IDE: Code::Blocks 13.12 Compiler: TDM-GCC MinGW 4.7.1 using C++11 Hey guys, it's been over a year sin...
[2 replies] Last: I think the problem with your rc file is you included ID_MAINMENU_HELP... (by Garion)
[win32] - the button messages aren't activated :(

1 friend help me do these code for make my own control class's. and works fine with static. i did some changes for the button and the button is created, but the...
[no replies]
File Types

Hey there, I'm working on a Windows App and I need to know about saving data to public and private file types. I'm capable at saving .txt files but, I have ...
[no replies]
MinGW compiler problems

I'm usually a linux programmer and I use the terminal to switch to folders and run g++ file blah blah.... I'm currently on windows with MinGW installed and I'm ...
[2 replies] Last: You do this using the "set" command at the command prompt by the way: ... (by Computergeek01)
replacing the console window

Alright so I am in the process of amking a game and up to this point i have been using it as a consol project now i was wondering how i might hcnage it to a win...
[4 replies] Last: Is there a reason that you can't copy & paste your code into a new pro... (by Computergeek01)
Display window will not show up

I am trying to load a ppm file using the code below. The program compiles but the display window does not show up at all. I am using codeblocks. If I comment ou...
[3 replies] Last: Yes, there is. To make work from inside CodeBlocks use SetCurrentDirec... (by modoran)
by sambos
Headers

Hi, Another silly question (but I'm newish to C++ Windows forms). I have written a program that has quite a number of labels, groupboxes, radiobuttons etc...
[7 replies] Last: Winforms has been dropped from the visual C++ CLR templates list in V... (by plexus)
EnumSystemCodePages undeclared identifier

I wrote a little program: #include <iostream> #include <Windows.h> #include <TCHAR.H> using namespace std; int main() { BOOL CALLBACK EnumCodePagesProc(LPTST...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <Windows.h> #include <TCHAR.H> using nam... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
Calculating mean/std dev from an array filled from a file

Hello all, I am working on a program for a class and so far I've had little issues, but I am unable to get in touch with my professor today and was wondering if...
[no replies]
by teslaa
Check if User32 BlockInput is true

I have an application that uses BlockInput to enable and disable keyboard input. I know there are ways to disable the blocked input such as ctrl_alt_del so is t...
[no replies]
bmp image not loading - OpenGL

I am trying to load a bmp image in openGL using SOIL. The code below compiles but it does not display the image. It displays a plain white square. Any help will...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you!! (by Binarydude87)
Winsock Non-blocking Problem

Hi all, Im not sure exactly how non blocking programming works ( how it exactly works and runs ). I am trying to get a client to send a server a data packet a...
[3 replies] Last: Wow thanks! Much reading to do :) And also thanks for clearing up the... (by SuperStinger)
by teslaa
getwindowthreadprocessid different user

I am using the following code to grab a handle to a window which works fine if my application is running normally. If however I run my application as a servi...
[6 replies] Last: s there something I can do so that GetWindow etc can be grabbing wind... (by modoran)
June 2014 Pages: 1234... 6
  Archived months: [may2014] [jul2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.