UNIX/Linux Programming - August 2021

How to add some different cookies using one cgi file? (cgicc lib)

Hello everyone! I know how to add cookie, but only one. Second one and others will put down to a web-browser page as text. The magic line: cout << "Content-ty...
[3 replies] Last: Everything from GNU is hard to understand. But they do tend to follow ... (by Duthomhas)
How to read content of application(.cpp file) and how to list down the function call?

Hi, Iam working on c++ in linux system, so i need to know how to go through the content of Application placed in a directory(.cpp file) and how to list down th...
[8 replies] Last: I'm guessing this is you as well. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/... (by salem c)
helgrind reports lock ordering violation in the same thread.

Hello everyone! Valgrind tool Helgrind is reporting a violation in the lock acquisition order... in the same thread. In the example below there is only one th...
[2 replies] Last: OK I understand helios. Thank you very much for your answer! (by hebrerillo)
by hbcpp
ping vs gethostbyname to check internet connection

I need to a way to check if pc is connected to the internet. The most common option is to use ping, pinging google.com, but that is not a very good option so wh...
[3 replies] Last: It'll tell you that your internet is alive, because you queried your D... (by salem c)
  Archived months: [jul2021] [sep2021]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.