Lounge - December 2017

please guide me

I want to become ethical hacker and also make antivirus.Therefore i am taking online courses on how to make virus.Am i along the right path? Cause i thought to ...
[5 replies] Last: what trolling? (by closed account 1vf9z8AR)
by Ganado
Subjective Styles Questionnaire!

I know there's no "correct" answer to this, so please don't interpret this as an argument. I'm just wondering how you fellow forum-goers say/write some of the ...
[9 replies] Last: • How do you pronounce "char"?   the beginning of character.   ... (by Duthomhas)
is democracy feasible(this is the only site free from trollers)

Just like black people got their rights, lower castes and women got their rights do you think that the innocent men being harassed by all these "oppressed" grou...
[10 replies] Last: And you didnt explain why my reservation logic is wrong. I've yet to... (by cire)
by Aceix
CHRISTMAS IS HERE

#include <iostream> int main(){ std::cout<<"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"; return 0; } the_aceix
[no replies]
little general knowledge question not found on google

can a virus made in java hack a computer that runs on c++ entirely or vice versa.Do you know of anything similar if you understand what i ask.Like making a viru...
[4 replies] Last: you mean like i send a virus made in c++ on a computer whose machine ... (by helios)
how can i code an app that accepts or rejects numbers

Hello, I am coding an application and I actually got the concept from a game I used to play on players. Don't really know the real name but I called it " dead &...
[4 replies] Last: Hello @kokpidama, I guess you've received the message that we'd prefe... (by lastchance)
What programming language should I learn next?

Hello, I've been programming in and learning C/C++ for the past 6 years as a hobbyist. I wouldn't call myself advanced or "good" yet (only competent), but...
[8 replies] Last: In addition to Cubbi ’s Haskell: Tcl/Tk http://wiki.tcl.tk/ Sc... (by Duthomhas)
i am confused(remember i am noob)

I recently played a simple yet popular game call agar.io and saw info about it.It said it has been made using 4 languages by 1 person.But how??and that too by 1...
[2 replies] Last: Unreal Engine and Unity were made by "raw coding", so, yes, there's no... (by MikeyBoy)
Networking with beginner/junior c++ devs?

Hey guys, I'm looking to network with some other guys interested in c++. Feel free to add me on skype https://join.skype.com/invite/admtA2RhxXBD cheers...
[no replies]
by vr777
spammed post *do not click*

spammed post.
[3 replies] Last: I was trying to better my chances to get a quick response What you'r... (by MikeyBoy)
C++ Beast Library (1,2)

I wonder how many people have heard about it. The C++ Beast library is a low-level HTTP and Websocket library based on Asio. Anyone who hasn't heard of it bef...
[23 replies] Last: Well, streams are generic abstractions. They aren't tied to any partic... (by helios)
Arduino Tetris Code

Hi everyone, I am creating a Tetris RGB table with Wb21812 LEd's and I am having numerous error codes pop up as I verify the code too the Arduino. Can anyone he...
[1 reply] : Can anyone help me Certainly not, given that you haven't explained y... (by mbozzi)
by ne555
remove the edit feature

[quote=MikeyBoy]Please don't delete your question after you've received an answer. It makes the thread useless for other people, and makes it useless as a resou...
[8 replies] Last: Removing the edit facility (for even new members) is an utterly absurd... (by JLBorges)
Vectors

a. Create the vector via an initialization list. b. Provide the length of the vector using the sizeof() function. c. Create a function printVector() to vis...
[4 replies] Last: In that case, it would be preferred if you bump the beginner thread yo... (by Ganado)
  Archived months: [nov2017] [jan2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.