Leaving Cplusplus.com

Pages: 12345... 8
closed account (zb0S216C)
@Catfish3: Join the club.

Wazzak
Catfish3 wrote:
Here BHXSpecter, grab a hanky.

Sorry, did I start spitting again? I do that when I get mad.
Fredbill30 wrote:
BHXSpector don't lie. We all know you miss him as much as I and DTS do.

Can't miss a kid that asks if he is advanced (http://cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/97404/) and then has a profile like this:

Hi, 

I am a very good programmer , I tend to be a better programmer in the Malware research. I 
love finding and exploring new OS , and programming my own OS's.

Lastly, the newspaper tomorrow could read "<whatever his name is> aka Cyberwarfare on Cplusplus.com has committed suicide due to having his God Programmer Complex revealed as being still just a noob." I would just go about my day and enjoy my Coke and Ramen noodles like I do every day.
BHXSpecter wrote:
Lastly, the newspaper tomorrow could read "<whatever his name is> aka Cyberwarfare on Cplusplus.com has committed suicide due to having his God Programmer Complex revealed as being still just a noob." I would just go about my day and enjoy my Coke and Ramen noodles like I do every day.
That's not funny and you should be ashamed.
I don't think he was being funny, BHSpecter is detached.
devonrevenge wrote:
That's no excuse.

According to Cyberwarfare, and I have no reason not to believe him, he's around 13 years old. All posts I'v seen by him have been polite and respectful. So he is interested in malware, network security and hacking, none of which are illegal or immoral. This mob mentality that is going on in this thread is just sad.
naraku9333 wrote:
That's not funny and you should be ashamed.
devonrevenge wrote:

Okay, I have been over this a thousand times now. This is the last time I'm saying it. I'm not detached and not being funny. I'm 31 years old and an asshole. That is my asshole side shining bright. I was just saying, the worse thing could happen and I wouldn't care. If he was family I still wouldn't care as I consider suicide a cowards way out. I've had family overdose on drugs and commit suicide and I still didn't care as it was due to their choices in life.

I only care about my choices and my wife and son's choices in life. Shame? You're looking at the wrong guy for that.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
No, I care about kids that are killed by family members or car crashes. Just the self inflicted things like suicide and overdose I have no emotion for because it is directly connected to that person's choice.
BHXSpecter wrote:
That is my asshole side shining bright.
Not exactly something to be proud of, or something you shouldn't be able to control. I'd be surprised if it hasn't gotten you a punch to the face by now.

Shame? You're looking at the wrong guy for that.
Again, not something to be proud of.
I'm proud of the person I am. You are the one that apparently has a problem with it. Trust me, I'm not the only one like this, I'm just the first one on this site by the looks of it, otherwise you would be used to it by now.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Wait so we should be used to people not caring about kids killing themselves. Im sorry but you quite messed up if you think that. Thats all I got to say. Gezz what has this thread turned into
BHXSpecter wrote:
Trust me, I'm not the only one like this
I've been around the block a few times, I'm well aware of the number of assholes out there, I just don't sit back and let the assholes be assholes.

EDIT:
It's pretty easy to be a dick on the internet where the repercussions are non-existent. Do you act the same way around people IRL that may have a problem with it?
Last edited on
To be fair, when I hear about some random person dying of whatever I'm not particularly bothered. Even when a girl was murdered the day after I met her, I wasn't exactly upset. It just felt unfortunate, and that the timing was strange. I wasn't totally stoic about it, but I wouldn't say I was upset. I've always been a bit insensitive though. I have this weird thing where when hearing/delivering bad news, I kind of laugh. I don't know why, and I can't help it.
Last edited on
naraku9333 wrote:
I just don't sit back and let the assholes be assholes.

Well you can continue to point out that assholes are being assholes and then watch as they continue to be assholes. I've been the same way my whole life and trust me, you aren't the first to point it out and think they can change my attitude and you won't be the last one to fail.

I care about my family and that is it. I was put on this planet to please and take care of them, not everyone else. I'm not going to be a nice guy just because some kid wants attention by posting he is leaving a forum that he will probably be back posting at in about a month or two.

Zereo wrote:
Wait so we should be used to people not caring about kids killing themselves. Im sorry but you quite messed up if you think that. Thats all I got to say. Gezz what has this thread turned into

Kids today are too damn touchy to begin with. Kids killing themselves because they were bullied or dumped by a girl or made fun of. Hell I was bullied as far back in school as I can remember, never had a girlfriend until I met my wife (when I was 19), and made fun of on a daily basis and never once have I considered killing myself.
Well you can continue to point out that assholes are being assholes and then watch as they continue to be assholes. I've been the same way my whole life and trust me, you aren't the first to point it out and think they can change my attitude and you won't be the last one to fail.
I don't expect you to change based on anything I say, but I will call you on it.

I'm not going to be a nice guy just because some kid wants attention by posting he is leaving a forum that he will probably be back posting at in about a month or two.
That sounds pretty hypocritical considering some of the threads you've made.
I agree with Specter here. Seems as if we share similar mindsets, I've just stopped vocalizing it because most people for some reason don't like it. And I'm leaving at this because there was a whole thread on this topic awhile back (I think by L B?) where I went into detail.
closed account (D80DSL3A)
I believe the term is sociopath.

OK. I looked it up. A sociopath is a particularly severe form of antisocial personality disorder. Maybe more than what's being expressed here in this thread.
Last edited on
naraku9333 wrote:
That sounds pretty hypocritical considering some of the threads you've made.

Yes it is, especially if you look at my posts at allegro.cc as they are almost identical to Cyberwarfare's posts. I'm honest, and probably the most honest person you'll meet. I'm not going to hide who I am or sugar coat anything, and truth is that everyone is hypocritical and those who say they aren't are lying. Just like a drug dealer that complains about drugs or an abuser that says abusive mean should be prosecuted or a gossiper saying they hate gossip.

naraku9333 wrote:
but I will call you on it.

Go right ahead, and you will see that I'll honestly say I am. Though, after awhile you will realize I already know what you are calling me out on. I don't know why you would bother calling a person out on anything though as it would seem that would be like calling a drunk out on being a drunk, they already know and just the same don't care. In fact a drunk would probably just say, "Yep! Got a beer?". You will just be wasting your breath every time.
Look what cyber has done. He's turned us against one another D: . And this thread was so funny before D:
I'm surprised that nobody has made any connection between the subjects of his recent posts and his sudden announced disappearance from this site.

Can nobody think of any movie plots which involve cyber warfare, secret agents, and sensitive and vulnerable military, and space equipment?

I worry he was abducted by North Korean agents who now have him locked up and are trying to force him to singlehandedly wage cyberwar on their enemies.

I like to hope that he was instead inducted into a top secret agency, unknown by any of us, working to thwart the diabolical plans for world domination of your common super-villain.

No, but seriously, he's only 13 years old. I didn't even know programming languages existed at that age. Security is a very important and in demand area of computer science. The fact that he is so interested in this at such a young age is very promising. And even though it can be considered irresponsible to post malicious code on a public forum, at least he seamed sincere that he doesn't have malicious intentions. I will not doubt that by the time he is my age, he will have a wealth of knowledge and experience. I'm sure he'll be back.

I'm not going to hide who I am or sugar coat anything, and truth is that everyone is hypocritical and those who say they aren't are lying.

Most people aren't trying to be hypocrites. Many people when they realize how hypocritical they are, rethink their point of view.
Last edited on
Pages: 12345... 8