Leaving Cplusplus.com

Pages: 123... 8
closed account (ozUkoG1T)
Hi,

I am leaving Cplusplus.com for a long time now I will probably never be back.I am now going to start concentrating on Studies and Programming but more on Studies so I am instead going just leave Cplusplus.com and Learn Programming via Internet and Now I got enough Contacts who will help me. So there is no point now so I am going to never come online from tomorrow.

I had a good time here as long as it lasted. Good to have known this community. I remember so clearly, I came here the first time I was going to learn C++ and I was not confident if I was going to be good or not but yet I learnt it from here, few years on, I leave proud and confident with myself. I feel good to leave to move on yet a unbearable tinge to stay here. but time has come to leave with all my knowledge I have gained. I know most of you might not know me but those who do wish you all a very fruitful life and Live the Life like a Lion , King of the Jungle.
Now I leave you with all my favorite Quotes:

Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.

We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives.. Some lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all are priceless.

Things end. People leave. And you know what? Life goes on. Besides, if bad things didn't happen, how would you be able to feel the good ones?

Wish You Luck In Your Life!

Thanks,

Bye Bye everyone.
If I am not mistaken there is such american film named "Never say never":)
So first you apply for a position to work together with me and then you dramatically announce that you're leaving these forums?
I'm all out of words, except for, LOL :D
Such a weird post.
Tears all over my keyboard... But I wish you the best of luck with your Studies.

And by the way: you shouldn't continue programming. You could be the best drama film storyline writer ever.
I bid you a farewell, but am honestly confused as to why you cannot study, etc. and still be apart of this forum?
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
we should make this into a movie! Cyberwarfare: The Journey
@DTSCode you forgot: "by The CplusPlus Community"
Chapter One:
It was a cool evening on the 1st of September 2012, when young Cyberwarfare began his 7 month appearance amongst the CPlusPlus Community. Blah Blah Blah [Insert sad sob story here] Blah Blah Blah.

Chapter He was only here for 7 months!
The internet isn't a world with cities to stay in. Saying you're leaving a site or forum is like saying you're going to stop looking in the corner of your room.

Just stop coming here, if some one needs you they can contact you via your email, which I am sure you're not 'leaving'.
why do critics always ruin a good movie [pointing fingers]^[/pointing fingers]
Are you pointing at me or L B?
LB i was making a joke though. i agree with him though
As do I. If I don't have enough time, I don't go on this site. When I do get time, I come on this site. It is not rocket science.
(Another reason to study rocket science:
Rocket Scientist: Its not rocket science! ......... Oh, wait???
)
i say we have a funeral for his leaving.
No reason to completely leave...does seem strange....would yall miss me if i blocked this url from my computer:P
Last edited on
LOL, why dude? You'll be browsing here again. No one knows everything. I was browsing the internet, self teaching myself from this site and others before I ever joined here. I'm working on a project myself but I still post here.
Last edited on
/me plays world's tiniest violin

I use to say this all the time on Allegro and one thing I learned......

wait for it......

NO BODY CARES!!! If you are going to leave then leave. Announcing it won't bother anyone here one way or the other.
:'( please please DON'T GO, DONT LEAVE ME WITH THESE PEOPLE [manic]YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WILL DO TO ME[/manic] *sniffles* if you stay i will be who you want me to be, I will do what you say I WILL BE YOUR SLAVE
*slices wrists* [manic] I WILL BLEED FOR YOU, ANYTHING [/manic] NOOOOOO! NOOOOO! *two fast shallow breaths* NOOOOO *throat goes horse, starts coffing* NOOOOahk ahk ahk *weeps snot comes out of nose*

oh wait I thought you were someone else
Lol bhxspecter, thats the truth, every word of it.
wait so now were cutting for cyberwarfare?
#cuttingforcw #babycomebackyoucanblameitallonme #hashtag #!shebang #define #include
Pages: 123... 8