Looking for a programming buddy..

Pages: 123
Is everyone in the zeta board yet I think so but i'm just making sure
Last edited on
This may or may not be of interest to you but I'm starting a game designing site at http://cplusdev.com
Is there any objection to a non-programmer joining this group?

I literally just started to learn programming a few days ago (in fact, this is my first post on these forums) and would have little to offer in that department for some time, but my decision to learn programming in the first place was to eventually learn how to write games.

While I may not be able to assist with actual code at this point, I would be glad to help formulating algorithms for the time being (or any other task which doesn't require extensive programming).
I don't think there would be any objection to joining this group or any other group. Groups usually like gaining members.
I hope this isn't too late but I am interested. I've been programming for about 4 months now and can make useful stuff like calculators and simple text-based rpgs. I've also messed around in SDL a little.

My e-mail is vorbis5@gmail.com
i am also interested, and i went and joined those awesome forums that people put up... if anyone wants to talk to me personally, my email is youllhavethat@gmail.com
Would you be using any other engines besides SDL?
@GANTOR
Nothing is planned at the moment, but we will eventually have to go 3D (not for a while though). Then, its just going to boil down to (IMO) Ogre3D and OpenGL + SDL. Then again, I change opinions very quickly.

We do need more people, so if anyone is interested, please do join.
Any prominent ideas at the moment? Pertainig to the game story board that is.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123