I just got my diploma in the mail...

And I have a temptation to make a youtube video where I open the package, show it off, then rip it to shreds.

I think my YouTube career would take off.
First thing to know about YT is most everything is faked :)
take a razor and slit it open, get it out, make a copy ...
insert copy, make video...
win/win

you can also just tell them it got lost in the mail and to send another after a couple of weeks.

you've worked hard and apparently put up with more crap than usual to get it. Congrats!
Last edited on
you can also just tell them it got lost in the mail and to send another after a couple of weeks.

Yea, but I'd bet my left pinky toe that they'd charge me for another one even if I say it was lost.

you've worked hard and apparently put up with more crap than usual to get it. Congrats!

Heh thank you <3
Nice work.
Get the cheapest junkiest picture frame you can find. Put your diploma in the frame and hang it above your toilet so you are reminded of just how much crap you went through to get it.
Nice work

Thanks hehe :3

Get the cheapest junkiest picture frame you can find. Put your diploma in the frame and hang it above your toilet so you are reminded of just how much crap you went through to get it

I didn't even open the package, I threw it into one of my dresser draws lmao
I haven't even looked at my diploma either, or at least I don't remember ever looking at it. Not even sure where it is.
Most expensive piece of paper I ever bought.
Last edited on
Congratulations!

Tracking would show that it was delivered, and if you signed for it that someone received it.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.