Another Year!

Pages: 12345
It’s hilarious how effective Carol’s script is, or should I say, isn’t. They all behave like moths and can’t help being drawn to the light. With all her self important BS Carol can’t come up with a simple line to overcome her egoism and inaccurate badly composed encyclopaedic drivel.
@Zapshe's no different than that other venomous creep @dutch, or should I say @crutch.

Oh look, the pot's calling the kettle black.

Who is Carol, anyway?

coder777 wrote:
againtry is a troll. You cannot talk/appeal to something that degenerated

I know, but I love getting into arguments with people. Except when they start degenerating into stupid insulting crap like what @againtry usually ends up dishing out.

BTW @againtry, you just revealed your nationality, congratulations. British, Canadian, Australian, or New Zealand. "encyclopaedic," wtf. In the US, we spell it "encyclopedic."
Last edited on
I love getting into arguments with people

My nationality or even identity is no secret. I have no reason to hide.
However the psychopath bully losers you align yourself with and support, @max, do. You're obviously a failed family man bred by ignorance and have no clue about these creeps and their past performance with numerous people.
The degenerates are the one's I have named.
Suckers like you look up to them because you're frightened. You've run scared all your life. I pity your kids because under pressure you run like a rabbit.
You wouldn't have the decency or brain capacity to argue a case. You couldn't argue you way out of a wet paper bag.
Enjoy your moral torpor.
@coder777 Another genius rabbit. Yet to see a contribution showing any help to programming questions from that one.
Don't feed the trolls!
Don't feed the trolls!
Good point. I never feed them either. Especially with my A-levels and beyond training. My only interest is to stand up to psychopaths, bullies and their rabbit hangers-on.
Psychopath...bully...losers...bred by ignorance...have no clue...degenerates...why are you bragging?

It's not normal to brag about being a psychopath or a bully. Have you sought mental help? If not, there's an excellent video on how to restrain yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

You couldn't argue you way out of a wet paper bag.

You aren't even bothering to argue. You're bragging about being an asshole and then insulting people who are calling you out for it. This is one of the signs of a degenerated mental state, usually followed by some kind of violent act, such as murder, rape, self-mutilation, or suicide.

My only interest is to stand up to psychopaths, bullies and their rabbit hangers-on.

Show me the psychopaths. Show me the bullies. Show me some concrete evidence that you are actually standing up to psychopaths and bullies.

You never feed the trolls? Well, no shit...you are the troll. You think we're stupid or what?
Last edited on
You think we're stupid or what?
Well seeing that you ask @max there are plenty of synonyms to accurately describe yourselves but ‘stupid’ will suffice.
Of course none of your tripe and rabbit behavior assists @zapshe in his, let’s face it, futile attempts to climb out of what will inevitably be a lifetime of unemployment unless someone points out the truth instead of stroking his overblown ego used to cover up his deep-seated learning difficulties and overt manifestations of generic sleep deprivation syndrome.
stroking his overblown ego used to cover up his deep-seated learning difficulties and overt manifestations of generic sleep deprivation syndrome.

Where do you pull this out of? Don't bother answering, I think I can already guess.

I wrote:
Show me the psychopaths. Show me the bullies. Show me some concrete evidence that you are actually standing up to psychopaths and bullies.

My challenge still stands. Are you going to make a coherent argument and actually support it with facts, or will you just continue to, for lack of a more polite term, be a dickhead?

I'm starting to actually feel sorry for you, your life must be pretty crummy, and this is the way you're trying, in a pitiful way, to preserve what little shreds of human dignity remain to you.
Last edited on
Relax @max
Ok...I guess my question has been answered.
Don't bother answering, I think I can already guess.
Ok...I guess my question has been answered.

?
My second question (although it could apply to the first as well).
@agent max

It might be best just to let it go. I don't think you'll get anything useful out of him. His only value is the occasional helpful post on some threads I saw before using Helios' script.
Bigmoth himself, @zapshe_no_job himself, drawn to the light away from his self important rants elsewhere. So much for Carols failure of a script. Best leave it and get some duct tape for those cardboard boxes.
Walmart have special deals on tarpaulins - great for those wet and windy days in the cardboard box chambre sous le pont.
https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/tarpaulins
@zapshe,
Yeah, you're probably right. What script are you referring to? Could you PM it to me?

@againtry,
Who is Carol?
It's the script that Carol wrote but doesn't work because @zapshe_no_job is drawn to the light like all sociopath Bigmoths are. Have you bought him a tarpaulin yet @max? Get a good one. It has to last a lifetime. Maybe a tin cup?
max, ye asked, ye shalt receive...

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/270432/

That is a different version than I use with the scripting engine Violentmonkey.
https://violentmonkey.github.io/

There were suggestions for other script managers, but my older version of Firefox didn't want to play nice with other script managers at all, it had a big time stampy foot tantrum. Even with the newer script at the above link.

I can DM ya with the script I use if'n ya want.
Last edited on
As to who Carol is, that is someone's imaginary fiend.
Pages: 12345