related to loops

Hello,
I'm new to this language...And I'm given these two assignments … though I have tried many times, I can't do it. Please help as soon as possible!

1. Given the formula 𝑰𝑫= 𝑰𝒔(𝒆^π’Œπ‘½π‘«/π‘»π’Œβˆ’πŸ) where
k = 11,600 K/V for Silicon,
VD is the diode voltage in Volts,
TK is the temperature in Kelvins,
IS is the saturationcurrent in Amperes, and ID is the diodecurrent.

Write a program that accepts Is ( ranging from 10-15A up to 10-9A ), VD (ranging from 0 to 1Volts) and TK (ranging from 50 Β°Cto150 Β°C)from the userand calculates ID.

2. Modify the above program to print a table for the voltages and currents for a given temperature (obtained from the user). Take IS = 10-9A and calculate ID for VD = 0, 0.1, 0.2, …, 1V. Do these values agreewith the diodecurve you sawin electronics class?
Oooh, this looks like a codechef question. And in the Lounge with a duplicate post.

Huzzah!

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/265638/
Last edited on
@Aannaaa,
It would be best if you moved your post to the Beginner's section.

People will help if you make some effort to get started.

Try at least to do item 1. This might help you start, but use your own style.

#include <iostream>               // Needed for C++-style streamed output
#include <iomanip>                // Needed for controlling output format for tables
#include <cmath>                  // Needed for maths functions like exp()
using namespace std;              // YOUR choice whether to use this or not

double diodeCurrent( double Is, double k, double VD, double TK )
{
   double ID;

// Write your function to calculate ID here
   //
   // YOUR code
   //

return ID;
}

int main()
{
   const double k = 11600.0;      // Declare key constants
   double Is, VD, TK;             // Declare your variables

// Get input from the user
   cout << "Enter the saturation current, Is: ";
   cin >> Is;
   // Similarly for other inputs

// Compute what is required
   // double ID = ...             // Call your function and put the result in ID

// Output your result for ID
}
@lastchance thanks for your help. I'm also new for this platform ..I didn't know where to post it. can you please send me the link for the beginner's section?
@Aannaaa,
I believe that, if you are the original poster in the thread, then choosing to Edit your post (button at the bottom of the post when logged in) will give you the opportunity to move the whole thread to the other subforums.

Failing that, you would have to repost in the Beginners Forum. The links to the other forums should be in the left-hand pane.
closed account (E8A4Nwbp)
As it is no longer relevant, I'll just use this post to enquire a critical subject with @lastchance

Hello, @lastchance

Taking into account you live in the UK, I presume you did A-Level engineering, if not you don't need to answer the ensuing enquiries.

I currently aspire to have a career in the like, so I merely ask for now:

What GCSE's did you need to study A-Level engineering
and
Have you any idea of a skill which may have been worth acquiring hitherto enrolment in the A-Level engineering course?
Last edited on
Dude, you really have to stop reviving dead topics with your spam
can you please send me the link for the beginner's section?

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/

What GCSE's did you need to study A-Level engineering
and
Have you any idea of a skill which may have been worth acquiring hitherto enrolment in the A-Level engineering course?

All professional Engineers would be more than happy to answer similar questions like that if they have local knowledge on the subject and my bet is lastchance won't be an exception.

The world needs more Engineers. No dead topic or spam there.

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.