Best Programmer(s) in Sections

Pages: 1234... 8
closed account (N36fSL3A)
I wouldn't go on the number of posts a person has necessarily

True because 25 percent of my posts are sarcasm or a waste of energy to post on these forums.
It's good to know where you stand.
Yeah, he stands at falsifying his percentage as his post search says his wasted posts are close to my percentage too ;).
Lol.
I have just noticed, a lot of FredBill's post count comes from 3-10 character responses. Not saying it is a bad thing, only that I noticed it.

I would like to nominate Framework, for having a cool Wazzak after almost every post.

awesome :P
Last edited on
Script Coder wrote:
I have just noticed, a lot of FredBill's post count comes from 3-10 character responses. Not saying it is a bad thing, only that I noticed it.

I don't know. I can't imagine much help coming from 3 - 10 characters though. Like his, 'Lol.' reply above, I'm betting no one really cared if he laughed at my remark or not. I made the remark and didn't care if he laughed or got mad about it.
Plenty of ways 3-10 characters can help... I just can't think of any at the moment.
Yeah plenty of ways in everyday conversations, but not for programming discussions. Most of the conversations here are almost always programming related and 3-10 won't cut it for being helpful.
What if someone asked where he was missing a comma semi colon and I just said:

Line 13.

Last edited on by Fredbill30
int a;
int b;
int c;
int d;
int e;
int f;
int g;
int h;
int j;
int k;
int l;
int m;
int n = a; c = *(void *)(0) d=3;;44 = 21; Users["Fredbill30"].Post(SECTION_LOUNGE,DEFAULT_POST_TEMPLATE_SHORT); SlowDownReadTime(ONE_SENTENCE);
What if before hand whenever I put c I mean semi colon before hand. (and l = Line)

l 10, c 3
Will you shut up? FFS. It's become impossible for me to browse these forums for five minutes without having the experience shittied up by the garbage you post.

The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol.
Though I'd settle for an RBKP.
My apologies, helios, but I would think someone with 10k+ posts would be weathered and not let annoying posters like me get to them.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Ohh how I wish there was a best answer button.

+1 to helios
Zereo wrote:
Ohh how I wish there was a best answer button.

His answer wasn't best for the topic though, so you just showed it would be abused to select non-topic best answers according to the user and not the original poster.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
^Exactly. BHX you are becoming like a devonrevenge to me! ;D
Pretty much anyone with more than 2k posts.

With the amount of trolling involved in these forums, that's a horrible idea. But regardless; participation (or whatever you want to call it) != programming skills.
I have to agree with helios, it's almost impossible to read through a topic without having to go through random, unrelated crap posted by... particular user(s).
That's okay. This 'particular user(s)' is actually leaving the forums. No point in being around since I don't feel comfortable asking questions to get help. Whole reason I went to posting in the Lounge. Now you just have to tend with Fredbill30 and Devonrevenge. It's been fun.
BHXSpecter wrote:
No point in being around since I don't feel comfortable asking questions to get help.
Sounds like a bull shit excuse to me, unless you can explain why you don't feel comfortable asking questions.

I hear a violin playing somewhere off in the distance...
Pages: 1234... 8