Jobs - 2021 archive (Page 3)

BAE Systems is hiring a Software Engineer (C++) in Yeovil, UK

Would you like to work with a team that designs and build systems that exploit tactical data links to enhance and optimise Command, Control and Situational Awar...
[no replies]
Job in Germany?

Hi guys, soon I am moving to Germany and I want to land a C++ job quite quickly, but let's say I'm not too confident when it comes to job hunting, is there any ...
[3 replies] Last: That's a fair point, but I really wanted to "get by" with just English... (by DevOops)
BAE Systems is hiring a Software Engineer (C++) in Hillend, UK

Would you like to work with a team that designs and build systems that exploit tactical data links to enhance and optimise Command, Control and Situational Awar...
[no replies]
Jobs in UAE - Looking for new opportunities ?

Find Latest Jobs in Dubai and Across UAE, Search and apply for daily job alerts in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain and entire UAE. C...
[no replies]
personal assistant for a reputed IT firm in Dubai

We are looking for a Bright personal assistant for a reputed IT firm in Dubai, UAE. Key skills for PAs Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be part...
[no replies]
Systems Administrator - Beaumont, TX 77706, US

PURPOSE OF THE ROLE The Systems Administrator will be primarily responsible for the specification, installation and support of computer servers and workstation...
[no replies]
by Scopic
Remote C++/QT Developer

Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote C++/QT Developer by trade, ...
[no replies]
by jack23
Need Content Writers with Coding Knowledge

Hi folks, Need Content Writers with Coding Knowledge Contact@ https://cinelist.in/
[2 replies] Last: Hello, how are you doing? I can assist with your requirement. To furth... (by garry123)
Applying For C++ Development

Best Skills : C++ , Assembly , linux , GDB , Pentesting Other Skills : C , python , Web Development (html , css , javascript , jquery , react ,node , php ) , ...
[no replies]
I need developer for my wordpress website.

I need developer for my wordpress website.
[1 reply] : Hello, I can help you in your WordPress website. Kindly reach me at ... (by Norman Fost)
DHL Jobs

Don’t miss this fabulous offer for DHL Careers, DHL latest job applications are Open for Courier and Senior Coordinator Customer Experience MEA Vacancy in D...
[no replies]
by hnmthu
Senior C++ developer in HCM city Vietnam

Hello, We are looking for senior C++ developer to join our current team in HCM city Vietnam. Requirement: - 6++ years proven experience in C++ developmen...
[2 replies] Last: Hello Garry, Just sent you my message via skype. (by hnmthu)
Content writer

--
[no replies]
by abuh
please help me

i want to Update the program to add a menu for choosing the operation (Search Data, Add a Record, Update Data, Quit) ....... #include<iostream> #include<stri...
[1 reply] : Hello there! Hope you’re doing good I can help with your requirement... (by Angela dcruz)
by Scopic
Vacancy: Remote C++/3D Developer

Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote C++/3D Developer by trade, ...
[1 reply] : Hello there! Hope you’re doing good I can help with your requireme... (by Angela dcruz)
by ckcook
1 hour paid consultation - Assist us by evaluating questions to test C++/Graphics experience

Hi everyone, I am a Content Developer at Karat, a company that specializes in providing fair and consistent technical interviews. My team is working on deve...
[2 replies] Last: Hello! I was interested in your proposal. I currently reside in Stockh... (by JansenHenrik)
C++ & Python Engineer | Cambridge UK | build ML SDK

Hello, We're hiring a permanent colleague in Cambridge (with flexible and remote working once up to speed), and we wondered if this may appeal; -- We'...
[no replies]
C++ & Python Engineer | Bristol UK | build ML SDK

Hello, We're hiring a permanent colleague in Bristol (with flexible and remote working once up to speed), and we wondered if this may appeal; -- We're...
[no replies]
Jobs in Dubai

Find all the latest jobs in Dubai. Experience, entry level, full time or part time jobs in Dubai. Register FREE with Vacancies.ae to get viewed by top Employers...
[2 replies] Last: I guess it depends. I would not mention the average because there are ... (by Billius)
by CBCoc
WordPress Developer - Raleigh, NC 27606

WRAL Digital is seeking to hire an experienced WordPress developer to build attractive, performant websites. This candidate will be responsible for back-end and...
[4 replies] Last: Hello, Trust you're keeping acceptable. Surely, we can help you on you... (by komalbajaj)
Year 2021 Pages: 1234
  Archived years: [2020 archive] [2022 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.