• Forum
  • Jobs
  • 1 hour paid consultation - Assist us by

1 hour paid consultation - Assist us by evaluating questions to test C++/Graphics experience

Hi everyone, I am a Content Developer at Karat, a company that specializes in providing fair and consistent technical interviews.

My team is working on developing some questions to gauge experience with Modern C++ (C++ 11 and newer) and C++ in gaming/3D graphics.

We want to make sure these questions are fair and representative of real C++ and 3D graphics knowledge, and so we are looking for a few consultations (1 hour per engineer) with some mid-level and senior-level C++ developers with current/recent experience in the gaming and/or 3D graphics sector. The consultation will be a Zoom call and involves responding to the questions we’ve created and discussing the topics and their effectiveness.

If you are interested, please PM me a summary of your C++ development experience, any relevant gaming/3D graphics experience, and your rate for a 1-hour consultation (in USD). These consultations will take place next week (week of Feb. 15-19th).

I look forward to working with you,
Chris Cook
Content Developer @ Karat (karat.com)
Last edited on
Hi, Good day !

I have sent you a personal message.

Kindly check.

Many thanks,
Nicole

Hello! I was interested in your proposal. I currently reside in Stockholm and are ready to move to Helsinki. I have the experience of your work and education, familiar with the online games industry. Check out my latest games project https://www.friv5online.com/ I did everything from concept to implementation. I ask you to consider my candidature. I sent you message by e-mail.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.