General C++ Programming - November 2016 (Page 5)

Reading from file

My Code Work fine but i am having a problem i want to store full name in one string not to create each string for one name My code take student id from user...
[6 replies] Last: thnx (by closed account 3pX8b7Xj)
Read Violation In Thread

Hi all, I'm trying to write a program that will take a file and count the number of times each word occurs in it. I believe I am screwing up in passing which...
[3 replies] Last: > Nietzche's Beyond Good and Evil which takes up 600mBs 600 MB is not... (by JLBorges)
Detect Players in Vector C++

Hello! I've learned a lot in C++ over the past few weeks but I've hit a wall. Here is how my program works: A player registers then logs in. The program saves t...
[5 replies] Last: Well, I've never played one, but if we're talking about a multiplayer ... (by helios)
Homework programming problem

Not sure why I am getting errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! /* 13. Array of Payroll Objects Design a PayRoll class that has data me...
[2 replies] Last: Not sure why I am getting errors. What sort of errors? If there are ... (by Chervil)
Can you use the function isalpha outside of the int main?

Hi, I would just like to ask if you could use the function isalpha() outside of the int main inside of a boolean variable?
[1 reply] : You can call isalpha from any function, not just the main function. (by Peter87)
how t

hello :), I need help with a function that takes a linked list (that contains a data of type enemy along a pointer that points to the next node) struct enemy{...
[no replies]
How to delete all new dynamic variables at once?

Ok, for a brief explanation, this program is to simulate a train. You can add train cars, detach them, and move between train cars. I have no problem with that....
[8 replies] Last: > train engine = train("Engine"); that would use the copy constructo... (by ne555)
Monster Spawning using Loop

std::string monsterNames {"Weezer", "Leppin"}; for (int vecID = 1; vecID < 5; ++vecID) { if(newmonster.monsterData[vecID-1].posX != newmonster.monster...
[1 reply] : You can use a 2d array as a static field for your newmonster class to ... (by Golden Lizard)
Are all static variables problematic?

Hi, Static variables get instantiated at load time or shortly after and at a non deterministic order. This makes me think that using such variables is inhere...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks!! (by JUAN DENT)
Arrays

I re did a code I had for an assignment. I need some help on how to get the random number generator to work on my code. / ConsoleApplication1.cpp : Defines ...
[7 replies] Last: I got the code to work but there was a small problem. the random num... (by mosei168m)
Sorting array of structs by letter grade

Solved
[7 replies] Last: @slimdog Why did you delete the contents of your earlier posts? That ... (by MikeyBoy)
Searching in a file containing class object not working properly!

http://ideone.com/e.js/4owvFH (Please follow the link to the program code) Adding is working perfectly but when I search for a particular record using ID, t...
[16 replies] Last: You're welcome - glad it worked out. (by MikeyBoy)
Map index manipulation help. (for 2D image layers)

All I want to know is how can I put index position of the pair in a map with insert function and how can I get position of that pair. I thought map is easy for ...
[3 replies] Last: Maps are associative containers. Their elements are not stored sequent... (by xismn)
Help with Gaussian filter

I have to implement a gaussian filter in a code. So I wrote this GLfloat Gauss2D(double m, double n, double sigma) { for (int m = -2; m <= 2; m++) { for...
[3 replies] Last: yeah, my bad (by gunnerfunner)
by kais2
RBN

I need your help in RBN in stack with class my code: int calculator::compute() { for(i=0;i<8;i++){ if ((expr =='+')||(expr =='-')||(expr =='*')||(expr ==...
[9 replies] Last: thank you alot ,the program is working very well :) (by kais2)
by kmm96
Labyrinth Breadth-first Search с++

need to convert this code from pascal to c++ program LABYRINTH_BREADTH_FIRST (input, output); const M = 7; N = 7; {The dimensions of the labyrinth.} MN =...
[1 reply] : This is a duplicate of nit just one, but two posts you've made in the ... (by MikeyBoy)
Check the program.

I want to write a simple keylogger. Please, note that it's not a malware. The function of it only one - to save pressed buttons on keyboard to file "log.txt", w...
[3 replies] Last: What I'd recommend is to retrieve the characters directly from the key... (by Golden Lizard)
Sorting linked list in descending order

I have a function that inserts 1000 lines into a linked list, each line gets inserted at end. But I need modify it so it will organize the linked list in descen...
[no replies]
Overlook This Sorry

Sorry
[1 reply] : If you accidentally post, you can delete it you know. (by boost lexical cast)
by stav
class just not working at all

i have no idea why this isn't working #include <Windows.h> #include <iostream> class Tester { public: Tester() { std::cout << "test" << std...
[6 replies] Last: oh yeah i didn't think of that, thanks (by stav)
November 2016 Pages: 1... 34567... 23
  Archived months: [oct2016] [dec2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.