General C++ Programming - November 2016 (Page 10)

program needs to loop 10 times, can not figure out where to place for loop

#include <iostream> #include <stdlib.h> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; class myInt// setting a Class { private: int value; public: ...
[1 reply] : its my understanding the for loop should be placed at the beginning of... (by YahooAccount)
by lubaez
Word Guessing Game C language

[1 reply] : double post http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/202646/ (by SamuelAdams)
code blocks: how add my own DLL?

how can i add my own DLL to Code Block project? i had found these limited code: typedef VOID (*DLLPROC) (LPTSTR); HINSTANCE hinstDLL= LoadLibrary("C:\\Users...
[no replies]
by Oosoom
Reading xls binary signature

Does anyone know if there's a reliable way to read the binary signature of a .xls file from within a C++ application? I need to programmatically determine wh...
[3 replies] Last: My problem is that I'm not trying to ... open an Excel file. If you... (by AbstractionAnon)
What does moving a lambda actually do?

Hi, This is a non-trivial question so please give it the merit it deserves. It has to do with the following code where I have defined a temporary lambda obje...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for the good answers to both of you!! Juan (by JUAN DENT)
BFS or DFS for string conversion (using dictionary)

Hello, I came across an interesting problem of finding the shortest chain of steps required to transform a string into a different target string of the same len...
[1 reply] : > Would BFS or DFS be better in this situation? finding the shortest... (by ne555)
Problem about //Constructor and //Destructor

Hello, Could someone have a look at //Constructor and //Destructor? There is a problem. Thanks in advance // Classes.cpp : Defines the entry point for the cons...
[2 replies] Last: Sorry, I'm new to this. And thanks a lot (by Hung Do)
PLEASE HELP IM STUCK

Write a C++ program that does the following: - Allow the user to specify how many courses they are doing - Allow the user to enter the name of the courses th...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks soo much to Wildblue i finally figure it out (by Aljaaiz1)
code

1 2 3 4 5 2 4 6 8 10 3 6 9 12 15 4 8 12 16 20 5 10 15 20 25 Help Sir.. what is the code this problem ?
[4 replies] Last: More seriously, approach the problem step by step. Try to write code t... (by Chervil)
by cppppc
Plot a file.txt with Gnuplot?

Hello to all!I need to write on a file.txt values (number of iterations of some sorting algorithms) using c++ fwrite, the values will represent the y axis and t...
[4 replies] Last: thanks a lot for your help i wish i've seen it earlier, project deliev... (by cppppc)
Problem With Code

Please help me with the following code in c++ I'm getting errors with my code Problem 1: Find unique numbers Write a program to accomplish the following:...
[1 reply] : what exactly is the error? is it fatal error: iostream.h: No such fi... (by shadder)
Help !! Loops

Im having a hard time about my C++ activity +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Using loops program the FF: 1) ***** **** ***...
[1 reply] : Hi, you can achieve this by using nested loops http://www.cplusplus.... (by shadder)
Need Help With Some Coding

I have a program I am supposed to be making for class and I am really stuck. I have to display an array and get a seating input of a column and row. I posted th...
[7 replies] Last: So far this is the code i have for the program #include <iostream> #i... (by Eric96Johnson)
TW6864 support for opencv?

Hello everyone. I am using TW6864 frame grabber . I would like to know whether given frame grabber will support opencv based applications ? Thank you in advanc...
[no replies]
Reading and comparing data from file.

I have an input file with lines in different formats. ************************************************************** Sample of Input File: Matthew Alan A...
[3 replies] Last: read every char until you find a 1 or 2, if you find a 2 go to next li... (by SamuelAdams)
by Tantum
Someone help me choose a Linux compiler!!!

Hello guys, I am now forced to do a C++ assignment that is not for Windows OS. The code given excessively uses features that I believe they are only availabl...
[1 reply] : double post http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/202671/ (by SamuelAdams)
union __m128 float* Error accesing memmory

I'm trying to learn SSE instructions and I aspire to multiply two matices. I have my data storage with an union. However, after i call _mm_mul_ps(__m128, __m128...
[1 reply] : If we ignore the fact that writing to vec then reading from afloat ... (by cire)
Tic Tac Toe

I need help Tic tac toe.... When i make it a Tie it does not display a Tie it just continues... and Checking Diagonal from Right to left it does not count...
[2 replies] Last: Well it works the way it should... It did opened door of what i should... (by phone98)
Set std::vector elements under condition in c++

Hi People, I want to do -in the best possible way- something like this python line, in c++ by means of std::vector v1[v2 > 0] = 1 That is: For every...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much Cubbi, Great answers! Best, Dario (by dariodem)
Logic Error

My assignment is to use arrays to construct a program that will determine if the input word is a palindrome or not. However, every input results in the program ...
[1 reply] : Check the value of i before you send it to the palindrome function at ... (by wildblue)
November 2016 Pages: 1... 89101112... 23
  Archived months: [oct2016] [dec2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.