General C++ Programming - January 2016 (Page 7)

Make a program for Mac on Windows?

Hello, I'm pretty new to the world of C++. I have read that the language is used to code both Mac and Windows software, but is it possible to make a program f...
[5 replies] Last: Also, start out simple : as in "Hello World" Consider using clang++ f... (by TheIdeasMan)
in desperate need of help!!!

so im utterly terrible at coding. and my summative is due tomorrow, i know there's a lot of people who enjoy coding, im just looking for any kind of help. i ne...
[3 replies] Last: A simple way to put them all together: It's a game, the 2D array is p... (by Shadowwolf)
by uchadu
school project

i want a project on android app voting system..where one can vote online through the app in school
[2 replies] Last: You can use Visual Studio for Android Apps in C++. https://www.visuals... (by Thomas1965)
How to make a .exe file in visual c++ 2010

I have a Win32 Console Application program . i want to make .exe of that program . SO how i create a .exe file?
[3 replies] Last: I'm afraid the publish function is only available in C# and VB.NET, bu... (by Thomas1965)
Why is this program not compiling?!

Hey guys! Does anyone know why this program below is not compiling? #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <utility> using namespace std; pair<int,...
[9 replies] Last: Hi, I still think this applies: [quote=TheIdeasMan]When the for loop... (by TheIdeasMan)
Not getting the array index

Hi I am trying to print the array element by taking the input from the user,,but when i am trying to print the array index it giving some garbage values for ...
[2 replies] Last: It's obviously giving garbage values because you're printing out each ... (by TarikNeaj)
gsl problem

Hello! I need to calculate the integral: http://s017.radikal.ru/i430/1601/17/cd5ecc24a40d.jpg I use gsl library. Unfortunately, the library generates an err...
[2 replies] Last: You're right. Error here. http://s019.radikal.ru/i628/1601/be/244b75f... (by Sergey K)
Program runs correct from Visual Studio but not from executable

I have some openGL code and when I run it using the Visual Studio debugger it looks the way I expect it to look. But, when I run the executable, the colors are...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you both. I think I've got it sorted out. You were both right.... (by mgoetschius)
How do I make my code not display part of an output?

I am working on a program involving money and the optimal amount of change. I need to write the program so that if one of the coins is equal to zero, it does no...
[3 replies] Last: @whitenite1 Thank you so much! Even though you didn't see my code, yo... (by masterofbob69)
Getting enum from it's index

So I'm given an int that is from 0 to 2. I would like to print out a color based on the int. Suppose the int is 1, it prints out "Blue". I need to go from the i...
[no replies]
Can't print Linked List

Hi, I'm trying to write a function that will print out my unsorted Linked List. When I compile the program I get the fault reading "no operator "<<" matches t...
[6 replies] Last: I understand the importance of using code tags. This post is old and m... (by vkhanhvy)
C++ tasks

Hello! I have two C++ tasks, i can`t manage to do, because my C++ game is yet not strong enough. If you can, please help! 1. Row a(1..n) is called saw-type...
[1 reply] : Don't Double post - http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/182993/ (by TarikNeaj)
Processing Maths Related Questions

Before I begin I'd like to say that I submitted this post one day ago on the Processing forum but have not received a reply. The code is of a Java based framewo...
[8 replies] Last: Hey cire, just letting you know that I managed to get help from the le... (by Bogeyman)
How to count the number of integers in an array.

So i'm embarrassingly new to C++ and I was just wondering how I can make the simple program below tell me the number of integers in the array I created. When I ...
[6 replies] Last: Probably using a very old version. The oldest one I have is 2013 and i... (by Cubbi)
string function not working

the following is not working for me , i am getting error "expected ')' before numeric constant" char line ; string lineStr(line,50);
[11 replies] Last: ok thanks ! please take a look at my other post , can you suggest the... (by aliyesami)
How to insert/delete a node.

I asked sort of similar question before, but well I'm not gonna lie, was really a jacked up linked list http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/182652/. So I rem...
[8 replies] Last: Sorry for really late reply but thanks for all the help guys! (by rabster)
Bitwise operators understanding.

After messing with the bit-wise operators I sort of have an understanding of what is happening for of them, however I'm still a little confused about them. I wa...
[no replies]
Translate please

Can Anyone translate this for me please to cout and cin form. printf("%d ", c ); printf("%d ", a ); scanf_s("%d", &a );
[2 replies] Last: Thank You Very Much ! :) (by Rysha23)
by gfalen
How to do Case-INSENSITIVE find on std::map ?

Is this even possible ?
[1 reply] : Not without a little work on your part. You'll need a comparison obje... (by jlb)
Need Guidance

I have been programming on console since two years. I know fairly well about C++ and have also used SFML for game programming using console. What I want now is ...
[11 replies] Last: Thanks again for all your help. (by Stalker)
January 2016 Pages: 1... 56789... 18
  Archived months: [dec2015] [feb2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.