General C++ Programming - January 2016 (Page 18)

by e7kim
Homework help!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z2qrtwrx2x1w3//prog2 Level: intermediate (under AP) The lab numbers that are omitted in the folder are ones I have already fi...
[1 reply] : You're probably not gonna have much luck with people downloading that.... (by TarikNeaj)
loop

apparently, the OP (qadri112233) was banned.
[1 reply] : He has been spamming this forum with stupid crap code all day, troll a... (by TarikNeaj)
Access windows registry file

how to access registry file # #include <windows.h> #include <map> #include <string> #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> ...
[1 reply] : Hey. Please Edit your post and use code tags - http://www.cplusplus.co... (by TarikNeaj)
need help

forum is very slow solving method,anyone can leave his skype via pm me to assist me?
[1 reply] : Are you sure that method would be faster? People might not be responsi... (by Peter87)
For loop

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { cout<<"ABC 123\n"; cout<<"Select the number that coincides with the alphabet.\n"; cout<<"For examp...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much Thomas1965. This solved my problem and taught me a... (by JeremyOlsen)
Can't find tutorial on how to make this program

Hi, I need to make a program using C++ in which if ( String==Joe ) { cout << "You can drink" << endl; String is the name which is inputted into the c...
[6 replies] Last: This is my other accout, so yeah I'm Harutyun (by Dadis2K)
Default constructor conundrum!

Hello guys!
[7 replies] Last: > The problem I'm having is determining what value/constant to assign ... (by JLBorges)
Vectors as function arguments

My problem concerns calling vectors and other parameters into a function as arguments to the function. My current code which has as arguments some 1D vectors is...
[15 replies] Last: Hi, In terms of returning multiple things, you can make a std::tuple... (by TheIdeasMan)
Get Farthest Player ID Instead of the Closest

This following code grabs the closestplayers id int ClosestID = -1; int how_ClosestID = m_pClient->m_Tuning[g_Config.m_ClDummy].m_HookLength; int my_x = m_pC...
[1 reply] : im thinking about doing something like this if (how_ClosestID < dis... (by Rootkitee)
by toast9
exponential easing

I'm trying to program a circle to move towards a moving target. As the circle gets closer to the target, it increases in speed. I'd like to increase it exponent...
[2 replies] Last: I don't see how I can add time into my function. Consider making yo... (by TheIdeasMan)
by fluppe
Inheritance does not work when linking shared library ...

HI, i have a problem with inheritance in shared library and an application ... I have a library containing a very simple template "tmpl" and a derived class "c...
[2 replies] Last: Well, it seems so .. i found some other notes on that on the internet ... (by fluppe)
vector arguement

how to make vector arguement to default in constructor?
[2 replies] Last: I believe the question you are trying to ask is can we pass a default ... (by Stalker)
by homing
'new' in modern c++

Until now I've always used smart pointers instead of dynamic allocation with new, because in every modern / and even older books (with other libraries) it's adv...
[16 replies] Last: ofc not remove. he just gave a example about performance, that they co... (by homing)
by e7kim
Lab 2 homework

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0dxuju3ek4mdb//Lab2.0 I have a lab for school above are my materials. So far I have: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> ...
[5 replies] Last: Yes getchar could be an alternative. (by Thomas1965)
Suggestion

Seriously i am doing my oop tourism project with 5 classes which is city,attraction ,cultute, shopping, sports, in sports i have no idea to implement function a...
[10 replies] Last: My class has sport culture and shopping (by mike9407)
Copying derived class without allocating memory?

struct Object { Object(int type):type(type){} virtual Object* clone()const = 0; int type; }; class OReal : public Object { public: ...
[7 replies] Last: Finally, context. The purpose of this entire class is to provide dat... (by cire)
Homework Help

Please Ignore the getline portion as I am still working on that. This question is for the float portion of the code. I need to display two different lines, one ...
[12 replies] Last: Try this code. then change the variables to double or float and try ag... (by Bdanielz)
January 2016 Pages: 1... 161718
  Archived months: [dec2015] [feb2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.