General C++ Programming - April 2017 (Page 8)

Help drawing a Superellipse C++ GUI (1,2,3)

I need help with an exercise on drawing a Super-ellipse. This is the exercise specification: A superellipse is a two-dimensional shape defined by the equ...
[58 replies] Last: I'll ask there, then. Thanks. Edit: Okay, thanks to a poster on Drea... (by DragonOsman)
porting SDL image, ttf, mixer etc to android

Hello, I followed lazy foo's tutorial on how to port sdl2 to android http://lazyfoo.net/tutorials/SDL/52_hello_mobile/android_windows/index.php but this tuto...
[no replies]
by Roie
RTC Program

I have a list of RTC programming for Arduino but none of them work and give me an error code, is there a not outdated code that shows the time of the RTC on the...
[2 replies] Last: I'm not sure what you mean with ebay but what I have currently seems f... (by Roie)
Linked List Address Book Help

I have a program that i am having trouble trying to add more code for the program to do more. I have gotten the program to save Name and IDNumber to a file so t...
[7 replies] Last: It's doing what it needs to do now. I see what you meant by the code t... (by Jubberwacky)
Initializing c-string in a constructor

The data members of the class are private: char* name; Party party; int intensity; and my constructor looks like this Voter::Voter(const char *...
[4 replies] Last: > I have to use cstrings for this, and we can't create a copy construc... (by JLBorges)
for_each question

how do I get for_each to call the member function? It works fine with a non member. I must be missing something basic here: #include <iostream> #include <ve...
[4 replies] Last: i dont think he is going to understand that. he is a beginner. I sa... (by gunnerfunner)
by Kalcor
Tic tac toe

Hello I am kind of stuck with my minimax algorithm in this tictactoe AI. The program just crashes "Not responding" whenever I debug calling the function on CPU...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for whoever tried to think of it, it was this part that made th... (by Kalcor)
by emmma
Deck of Cards in C++

I am trying to create a card game in C++ that every turn a user will drop a card from their hand or add a card to their hand depending on the input by the user....
[10 replies] Last: Have a look at these tutorials: http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php/D... (by Thomas1965)
Reading from timestamped .txt file

For the project that I am working on I need to be able to simulate information coming in o the program from a sensor every 10 seconds by using a .txt file since...
[2 replies] Last: I didn't really have much in mind to be honest. I really wasn't sure h... (by tcnjengineer)
why doesnt this program output anything?

#include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class Counter { public: Counter (); //initializes the counter value to 0. Counter(i...
[10 replies] Last: but thanks all for the help and yea i am vague sometimes doug sorry (by mikeal200)
OpenCv Separate objects

Hello ,for an internship I need to detect and count some pigs. I can separate them to the background but not separate one to another when they are too close. I'...
[no replies]
by AK47
Rand()

Hello, im having some issues with this program i am supposed to write wich is a program to Write a program that randomizing 10 rolls. rolls is stored in an i...
[8 replies] Last: @boost lexical cast i wonder what this two codes do min = r < min ?... (by AK47)
Code Review

Greatings to the community, I have started to write a console chess, and I wanted to get help from fellow programmers and people more skilled than me. Wh...
[2 replies] Last: thank you ;) As soon as I finish it, I will post it here. (by arianhf)
Reading an input file into arrays

For my assignment i need to read an input file into separate arrays.The input file has the id number of an object, the x-coordinate, the y-coordinate, and the r...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/files/ (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! THE FOURTH LETTER AFTER A THREE LETTER DON'T CHANGE.

Write a program that reads in a line of text and replaces all four-letter words with the word “love”. For example, the input string I hate you, you dodo! ...
[6 replies] Last: std::regex method feedback: #include <iostream> #include <regex> #in... (by gunnerfunner)
While Loop + Switch Statements

Hey guys, I am making a program to take in math functions and a value. Here is my code, all of the cases in the switch statements works fine the only problem is...
[4 replies] Last: #include <cmath> #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Can anyone help me??

Write a C++ program that fills the right to left diagonal of a square matrix with zeros, the lower right triangle with -1s and the upper left triangle with +1s....
[3 replies] Last: Thanks wildblue (by Cclaus58)
Pushing Template Type to Stacks

I am currently trying to figure out how to push data correctly into a BiStack. What happens in the main is that a BiStack of some type (For example BiStack<long...
[1 reply] : ¿what's the difference between push1() and push2()? ¿what does grow_... (by ne555)
Program only works with single digit numbers

Program only works correctly with single digit numbers. When I enter numbers with more than one digit, the second input is skipped. Please help! <code> ...
[1 reply] : don't double-post: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/213478/ (by gunnerfunner)
NEED HELP ASAP :: Battelship program

I need help understanding what is going wrong with this program. I am attempting to create a Battleship c++ program for a class project, which I've been halfw...
[4 replies] Last: Output(Part 2): MISS! You still have: 10 Boats left, Captain! MISS!... (by Willu98)
April 2017 Pages: 1... 678910... 16
  Archived months: [mar2017] [may2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.