Beginners - September 2014 (Page 43)

How can I print profit?

Hi guys, My store program has to print profit and sales but the get function isn't working. // Store.cpp : Defines the entry point for the console applicat...
[6 replies] Last: Try what it's tell you to do and see what happens. (by megatron 0)
Making a stack of a class?

I have attempted to google this but haven't had any luck. Is it possible to create a stack of a list? I am just trying to get into lists and being able to push/...
[6 replies] Last: Ah, my misunderstanding. I'm sure I read that only classes could have ... (by megatron 0)
by yaaz32
Skype group for beginners

Anyone up for a skype group to work out problems for us beginners? Just for practice or if you have any other ideas it would be cool.
[8 replies] Last: Awesome! My skype name is: Yaaz32 Yaaz (by yaaz32)
I need help converting light years into astronomical.

Hi guys, i need help with my program. Basically i'm trying to convert light- years into astronomical units, but every time i run this program the astronomical u...
[2 replies] Last: thank so very much. (by toxiichollow)
Extremely confused, switch bug

Alright so this whole function works fine unless an E is put through the switch statement. It will print out a blank line, then ask for input again. If you put ...
[4 replies] Last: I figured it out, it was executing fine I just have not set the exit b... (by closed account 3R5fjE8b)
by ephekt
strange error

Hello everyone, I am getting a really strange error. I am working with dynamically allocated arrays and my program crashes with no errors. Upon trying to debug ...
[1 reply] : stackoverflow.com/questions/3475262/what-causes-a-sigtrap-in-a-debug-s... (by Aceix)
by shnabz
Understanding Pointers.

Help understanding exactly what is going on here. int placeTreePosition(vector<int>& vec){ for (auto it = vec.begin() + 1; it != vec.end(); ++it){ if (*it...
[2 replies] Last: [quote=shnabz]What if the next memory address has nothing to do with t... (by cire)
two strings sum in another string

My program works something like this: First string: 123 Second string :321 123 + 321 = 444 ---------------------------------------- I want to make it like ...
[2 replies] Last: I can solve this problem very easy using arrays. But I found this prob... (by Victor89)
Getting exponential for the calculation

I am trying to get a proper answer from the calculation part.. but in the end it gave me some exponential answer with not the answer I want it. After added cust...
[6 replies] Last: I admit I got distracted from the original question. Regarding a name ... (by Chervil)
Problem about search

Erm...don't know how to make the search function work correctly... string pname; char ans; do{ cout << "\nPlease Enter A Player Name To...
[2 replies] Last: ya,after you advise me about my logic error... for(unsigned ... (by Leegt94)
Investor second opinion

I am currently working on a lab for class as follows; A. Use Tiles instead of squares. B. The Tortoise and the Hare are Real Estate Investors Implement ...
[2 replies] Last: I have put the cpp if you could check them out see if it is correct; ... (by richgf85)
by Sh0Ti
PutPixels

Hey guys, ive been watching some tutorials and a while ago I also watched a tutorial in which we used many gfx.putpixel commands to draw a face (we were given a...
[no replies]
program for modular exponentiation

I am writing a code for (a^b)mod n My code is working for small numbers but gives incorrect result for larger values (ex. (14^11)mod 21 should be 14 but it giv...
[no replies]
Compilation errors

Write your question here. Hi, I'm getting errors while compiling the below code. please help me in resolving them.. #include <iostream> using namesp...
[10 replies] Last: I use QtCreator IDE: main.cpp:16: error: 'MyCalss' has not been decl... (by Observer)
Problem in listing inputs..

Here is the code I did using link list. I can add Manager but could not List Manager. Can anybody help to fix this problem ? cout << "1)Add Manager" <<end...
[2 replies] Last: But the full code in about more than 1000 lines.. should i post it her... (by aeron36)
by yaaz32
Putting a 1d array in a struct

Hey uys! I posted this before but still struggling. I would like to have a struct with 2 members in a 1d array. #include <iostream> #include <string> using...
[3 replies] Last: It is a 1D array. I kind of wrote the number; the compiler calculates... (by keskiverto)
easily frame an object in a picture

what is the easiest way to frame a object in a .pgm. I am right now trying something with reading the pixel values in a matrix and thereby determine how it sh...
[no replies]
rand

what is the base number of rand? i cant rand a number from 5-7 in my program player_damage=7; rand_damage= rand() % player_damage + 5;
[2 replies] Last: a) rand() generates a random number between 0 and 32,767 (at least) b)... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
sfml tic tac toe

[2 replies] Last: I post this for those who wants to help me, not for those who wants cu... (by lionking23)
how do this exercise

well, the exercise is do a program that read 3 numbers and show who is the greater. example: 4,8,1 the greater is 8. is easy but I can't use "if" so that ...
[11 replies] Last: even without using ternary operator will do (by xenovia12)
September 2014 Pages: 1... 4142434445... 51
  Archived months: [aug2014] [oct2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.