Beginners - September 2013 (Page 57)

by ngopza
Hexadecimal and overloading

Hi. I am trying to add two hexadecimals using the addition operator. I thought I am doing it right, but seems like I am lost. Please help. This is where I con...
[5 replies] Last: Thanxs.got it right.The problem was with this statement str << hex << ... (by ngopza)
by TensE
Some problems with a program

So I'm trying to make a program that calculates the hours and pay for the number of shifts you worked but I'm having trouble with it not adding the hours that a...
[2 replies] Last: yes thank you it works perfectly now! (by TensE)
Having trouble with functions

Hello, so this code is suppossed to calculate a student’s end of semester grade based on the following grade information: Midterm Exam Grade (20%), Final Exam...
[12 replies] Last: Ohhhhhhh, thank you so much, that worked, I forgot about that complete... (by halamaker)
How do I retain the type_info here?

When I run this: #include <iostream> #include <typeinfo> #include <set> using namespace std; class Person {public: string name; virtual ~Person() {...
[7 replies] Last: Let Person have public save() and private virtual foo() = 0. Implement... (by keskiverto)
What am I Doing Wrong :(

Hi guys, my teacher assigned a basic degree planner, I already coded most of it but for some reason I cannot seem to get the Boolean function to work correctly ...
[6 replies] Last: First, all of your variables are global. Why? Here is a better revis... (by Superdude)
SDL A* algorithm confusion :S

I cannibalized LazyFoos tutorial of tiling, and tryed to creat something out of it. The A* tutorials used a muiltidementional array, and the tutorial used a .m...
[no replies]
by zionet
cplusplus offline reference pdf???

I'm looking for the cplusplus.com OFFLINE VERSION reference, anyone know where I can download the PDF or ZIP or RAR.
[1 reply] : http://en.cppreference.com/w/Cppreference:Archives (by Danny Toledo)
by jenaf
C Variable declaration in subfunctions

Write your question here. is there any difference between: int Foo(){ int bar; if(Error){return error} restofthefunction } and int Foo(){ if(Error){r...
[5 replies] Last: To elaborate on what Vlad said: In example a, bar is pushed onto the... (by AbstractionAnon)
by Ch1156
Question about this save file

ok so i was looking through the save file of Prison Architect which is a Indie game and it looked like this: Version alpha-11 NumCellsX ...
[3 replies] Last: If you are referring to the code snippet: i didnt bother making code t... (by metulburr)
Problem with using counter loop for forming empty rectangle

Hi, worlds worst programmer here for another question. I'm trying to use counter loops to form an empty rectangle as the title states above. The problem is, i...
[1 reply] : This type of problem is easiest if you create two functions. One fun... (by AbstractionAnon)
Help me pls on my Program

whats wrong in this sumation ?? #include<iostream.h> int price1,price2,price3,price4,price5,price6,price7,price8,price9,price10,price11,price12,price13,pr...
[7 replies] Last: ^ lol (by Josue Molina)
by layzer
Problem with current project

I am having trouble getting this to work. I cannot figure out if its a syntax error or what. Here is the original problem: Payment = Rate * (1 + Rate)^N /...
[7 replies] Last: Damn it, this thread is driving me crazy; it keeps popping up in the f... (by Josue Molina)
C++ Windows Form - undeclared identifier - Help!

I'm new to C++ and I'm using Visual Studio 2010, Windows Form designer to make my UI. It gives me these errors and I don't know why... Error(s): 1>ui.cpp...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, I did this in my ui.cpp and it worked :) It only ran a CMD and... (by JLKingsley)
by Abdo2
question

I need To know how i open library of Open GL In codeblocks . >>> Any Idea (video or site can help) << ...Thanks...
[4 replies] Last: after finishing Build option >linker and add librares. I run code giv... (by Abdo2)
by Hotice
Solving a dynamic memory problem caused by vectors

I have run into a problem with dynamic memory when dealing with vectors. How I know this is that I ran my program via the debugger, and it has at the top of the...
[2 replies] Last: Holy crap, why didn't I see that by myself?! I guess I must have been ... (by Hotice)
by Tomhet
Element To The Top

I need the best way to put something to the end without re listing for vector container, but not replacing when I have alot elements my function not that good ...
[4 replies] Last: I don't write own container but if you know another way I'd listen th... (by Tomhet)
Writing into different files.

Hello all, I just need a small help,i am not familiar with writing into multiple files.Here is my program,in this based upon the id it has to write to multip...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah what Manga said, simply open up the file you want to modify, stre... (by Mats)
by BC300
Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius with a Floating-Point Expression

Sorry for asking a new question so soon. I'm new to programming... Directions: Need to create a program that will convert Fahrenheit to Celsius because a Eu...
[4 replies] Last: I haven't read anything on floor functions...I did change my code to t... (by BC300)
Help please

I am new. Gets stuck on the number = 9 statement. #include <stdio.h> #include <math.h> #include <stdlib.h> int main() { int number(); num...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you! It fixed it. (by mrpod98)
by Jazpy
problem with very big sums

I've been working through Project Euler's problems and I found a problem when trying to solve the 13th one, link in case any one is interested: http://projecteu...
[8 replies] Last: That is the range-based for loop available in C++11. #include <iostr... (by JLBorges)
September 2013 Pages: 1... 5556575859... 64
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.