Beginners - October 2021 (Page 7)

how to run multiple threads from a vector

I need to run this "MainLoop" many times at the same time, for each "MyClassInfos". How do I use threading properly? class MyFuncClass { public: vo...
[6 replies] Last: Post a complete compilable test program that shows this problem. (by seeplus)
HEAP

When we add a new element into this heap WHY we increase with totalNr while when we go throug heap elements up in this heap we do not, I hope my question is...
[1 reply] : > When we add a new element into this heap WHY we increase with totalN... (by JLBorges)
Problem in transferring information between function

#include <iostream> using namespace std; void welcome(); int main(int argc, char** argv) { char name , gender; cout<<"Name: "; cin.getline(name,5...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> constexpr size_t MaxNam {50}; void welcome(con... (by seeplus)
How to run loops & functions like this?

struct DummyS { StuffClass* func; } vector<DummyS> dummySetting int StuffCheckie() { for (int i = 0; i < dummySetting.size(); i++) ...
[2 replies] Last: I received an error when I posted it. I thought it didn't come through... (by reversel)
Repeating previous function(s) when a certain signal is received

Hey guys, I'm new here. I have been looking for a way to repeat a function that was previously called when a infrared remote signal is received. When a button o...
[1 reply] : if you have a big switch anyway, you keep drive_tick what it was and k... (by jonnin)
expression preceding parentheses of apparent call must have (pointer-to-) function type

Hello! I am getting the error message: expression preceding parentheses of apparent call must have (pointer-to-) function type. I have marked the line that is g...
[3 replies] Last: int main() { int population(); { // ... } } Please, tel... (by Enoizat)
Array Generation with certain repeat

Hello, I have a small question. I need to assign the values from 1 to 10 by repeating each two times in random index. I generated an array with 20 index. Now, I...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much @lastchance , the problem is solved (by learner999)
by jabeh
Structs

What is the purpose or point of using Struct in coding?
[4 replies] Last: A struct is a data structure. They're used for storing multiple attri... (by JRManx)
October 2021 Pages: 1... 567
  Archived months: [sep2021] [nov2021]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.