Beginners - November 2017 (Page 26)

by gabghs
how to define

the question was Read one by one the characters of a sequence of characters ended by a point ". , And display the number of 'A' which contains. I am not sure...
[3 replies] Last: thx very much it worked (by gabghs)
string stream and vectors in cpp

Could anybody solve this program work for every input we give to extract them and printing them by using vectors and string stream. I am succeeded in obtaining...
[4 replies] Last: I think you already understand most of it? It uses some similar or sam... (by Chervil)
undeclared identifier

I am trying to define my own class and use them in a program with openCV to create a minimum spanning tree. However, I have no idea why there are problems with ...
[3 replies] Last: try this and post the errors you get #include <opencv2/opencv.hpp> #... (by closed account SECMoG1T)
Display array in ascending order

So I'm able to display the values in ascending order, but my problem is that it's displaying all of the elements AND THEN it's displaying the values. How would ...
[4 replies] Last: Yes. (I've failed to post twice now. Lets see if this one comes throug... (by keskiverto)
public inheritance question

I thought public inheritance only inherited protected and public. Does it also inherit private, but we just can't access them as we normally would? class ...
[2 replies] Last: we just can't access them as we normally would? More or less: we can... (by Enoizat)
by dms99
Arrays

Imagine you had a travel scheme where by for every city you visited you had a mapping of what city you would travel to next. You are curious what is the longest...
[1 reply] : Please, do not doublepost. Other thread: http://www.cplusplus.com/foru... (by keskiverto)
by dms99
Trouble with Arrays!!! PLEASE HELP

In this program, the user will enter two digit positive and negative integers (i.e. -99 to +99) but your job is to only count the number of occurrences of each ...
[1 reply] : Please, do not doublepost. Other thread: http://www.cplusplus.com/for... (by keskiverto)
by MegsD
C++ LinkLabel in VStudio

Hello I'm making a Windows Form App and I wanted to link websites that helped me finish it. In a lot of tutorials, I found it's simply Process.Start...
[1 reply] : One way to do it is to use the same event handler for each linklabel. ... (by Thomas1965)
Creating and sorting two arrays

So i am supposed to be creating a program that will create two sets of arrays. Each array will have a randomly generated amount of numbers between 2-50 that are...
[1 reply] : Hello roids55, First you need to include the proper header files for ... (by Handy Andy)
How can i see if a certain identifier is valid in code...

I am still learning about loops but for example i know 32four is not a legal identifier and if i just straight up typed it in a compiler it wouldnt take but lik...
[1 reply] : I don't understand the question. What's the difference between "typing... (by helios)
by wnp007
Operator overloading

I am trying to overload the extraction operator for my rationals class to be able to accept input as whole numbers, mixed fractions((1, 1/2) = 3/2), regular fra...
[3 replies] Last: Not really; well, not yet anyway. Have you looked at the string that ... (by kbw)
by Bizzy
Read 2 Triangle Formats from File

Hey, so in my c++ class we just started working with classes and I/O streams using .txt files. Basically, we have classes for Point and Color that define how a ...
[3 replies] Last: Nevermind, I was able to figure it out. If anyone's interested, this w... (by Bizzy)
Array containing different scopes and access types

How would I create one array to contain different scopes and access types such as: Account account1 (1111, 1000); static Account account2 (2222, 2000); ...
[2 replies] Last: you could do it with an array of pointers, but I question your design.... (by jonnin)
Coping Non-Repeating numbers from one array to another.

My issue is on line 73 through 99. What i cant seem to figure out is how to loop through an array and copy all the non repeating numbers and place them in anoth...
[1 reply] : Lines 14-15: new int ; // error How many elements are in an array th... (by keskiverto)
c++ bitmap program

Thanks in advance. bitmap.cpp in this link https://ufile.io/jm6rb bitmap.h in this link https://ufile.io/43tep I'm trying to do this program. but I just ne...
[no replies]
Calling data from a file

I believe that I have my code ready to go without any errors. The problem I'm encountering is that when I'm entering the data file that is to be linked to this ...
[6 replies] Last: in what directory is your file located in? (by closed account SECMoG1T)
Help with infile

Having a hard time getting my project to read from my txt file. Cannot seem to find the issue maybe another set of eyes could help. Thanks in advance. Keep gett...
[6 replies] Last: And read permissions. (by Repeater)
Hello, i am trying to learn the for loop with asteriks

So this is my code, what i am asking is,does outer loop set j to 0 every time outer loop iterates? Like, first loop i = 0, check if i is <= 5 then go to the in...
[3 replies] Last: You seem to have sayi+1 rows. Is that intentional? (by keskiverto)
C++ weirdness

Hello everyone, I'm making a game of hangman. I got the original code from err0r1212, and wanted to build upon it and change some things. However, I'm not famil...
[2 replies] Last: Actually you will see where the function is used much more clearly if ... (by ericM)
C++ Diane Zak Problem Help

Hi guys - I am in an introductory computer programming class and am having difficulties. Here is my problem and code: The program should allow the user t...
[5 replies] Last: You're missing Repeater 's point. Your if statements only execute if... (by AbstractionAnon)
November 2017 Pages: 1... 2425262728... 33
  Archived months: [oct2017] [dec2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.