Beginners - May 2016 (Page 13)

Compare sallaries of two employs from class

Write your question here.please tell me that how to acces instances of class and how i compare instances in main ??????????? class book{ private: int i...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class b... (by PBachmann)
by Axrol
Help me with If statements but with text !?

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int answer; int answer2; cout<<"Do you want to answer a yes or no question ? "; ...
[7 replies] Last: = is for equations? It's best to not think of the = as having anyt... (by Chervil)
by a275
Add Variables with Predefined Values

So I am trying to write a program that lets the user enter 3 letters. I assigned values to upper and lower case letters as well as % and &. Now I need to know h...
[4 replies] Last: Hm, OK I will have to look into that. Thanks. (by a275)
content

content
[2 replies] Last: Line 24: Do not loop on !eof(). This does not work the way you expect.... (by AbstractionAnon)
content

content
[3 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/40179/ (by cire)
Pair Programming

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have been learning and studying C/C++ on my own for quiet some time now, and I am not good at it. It's the comprehen...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the tip! (by SonDavid)
Exiting while loop

I don't know why, but my program keeps exiting while loop ( the one inside "if" statement) the input file contains "abc abb ca" and this should put "abc" and "...
[3 replies] Last: There is a text file that contains thoese characters (as I said "input... (by MagicKriss)
Functions Help

How do i get this 'fun' function to run properly in the main function. Also, any advice on functions in general would be helpful. #include<iostream> ...
[4 replies] Last: Line 8: Why are you even passing n as an argument? The int n at li... (by AbstractionAnon)
how to write

How to Write a program that prompts the user to input a number. The program should then output the number and a message saying whether the number is positive, n...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { int numbe... (by Thomas1965)
Encryption(Code table)

deleted
[5 replies] Last: Why did you delete your initial post? You've just made this thread us... (by MikeyBoy)
Entries impossible (names & phone numbers)

Write your question here.I don't find my question in the beginners forum. Why ? I had a reply but it was not of any importance. I repeat here my question. After...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, I think you are right. Thank you very much. Now I'll try to comple... (by sylvain)
How to reset bits in my variables?

Here is my code: class bit { public: unsigned int x : 3; // 000 001 010 011 100 101 110 111 (0...7) }; int main() { bit bitObj; bitObj.x = 3; cout << bit...
[2 replies] Last: You can use bitObj.x like any other numeric variable, so: bitObj.x... (by coder777)
compare two character

Hello All, I want to compare two character and then print some text but I can not. Thanks in advance, Bayat #define ringNo ( 3 ) #define struNo ( 1 ) ...
[1 reply] : Line 5, string rsArraysize ; uses an array of C++ strings. All the r... (by Chervil)
by GabeJ
Vector subscript out of range

This program reads in a list of numbers and sorts those numbers from low to high. After that it counts each unique number and the frequency of each unique numb...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you! That one change fixed the whole problem. (by GabeJ)
What is a token?

When I split a sentence into tokens using strtok, what type is token? String, char, or? After splitting the sentence, I'm trying to check the first letter of ev...
[1 reply] : A token is a string representing a meaningful piece of text. For exam... (by Duthomhas)
by wolfv
Accessing global const variable from inside class function

How to Accessing global const variable from inside a class function? The following example is my failed attempt. If I remove the two "const" it works as expect...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks helios. I use Possibility 4. (by wolfv)
Confusion on windows library

Hey guys, I have a homework assignment that I am stuck on. Here is the question: Write a program that displays the word UP on the bottom line of the screen ...
[8 replies] Last: Alright thanks, I sort of see what I am supposed to be doing, also is... (by closed account 3voN6Up4)
Printing text file line by line pressing enter

Hi, I'm writing a code for an assignment, and I can't figure out how to get the code to print one line at a time after the user presses enter. Right now it'...
[2 replies] Last: This should work. #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <s... (by Thomas1965)
5linkedlist

Is there a question here somewhere?
[no replies]
by a275
Menu Program Infinite Loop on Invalid Input

I have modified a menu program, but if you enter an invalid input (with the exception of an invalid integer) it goes into an infinite loop. I would like to kno...
[10 replies] Last: Oh, of course. Thank you. Edit: I am having the same issue as earlier.... (by a275)
May 2016 Pages: 1... 1112131415... 36
  Archived months: [apr2016] [jun2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.