Beginners - May 2012 (Page 48)

by atjm88
Header File??

#ifndef HOME_H #define HOME_H #include <iostream> Hi, I saw some use the line 1 and 2, may I know what's the purpose of doing this? And what is #ifndef ...
[9 replies] Last: Thanks chipp #pragma once #include <iostream> //... From the code... (by atjm88)
Can someone help me with my c++ homework im almost done

I need help sorting it from lowest to highest but then on the left column still having it say which test it is here is what I have so far. I am really new at c...
[1 reply] : hey i am also a newbie but the first error i see here is using void ... (by ozone)
by mania
database retrive field

Hi , I created employee database fields contain like below Employee_Id Time Status veo231 09:30 Normal veo456 10:00 Grace ...
[no replies]
by atjm88
#include <sstream>

#include <sstream> Hi, can anyone tell me what is the purpose of the above header? Thanks :)
[2 replies] Last: std::stringstream is used for writing/reading into/out of std::strings (by viliml)
QueryPerformanceCounter

How to use function QueryPerformanceCounter?
[10 replies] Last: Thanx (by Fakherthe1)
by Mursik
Problem with calling the function in C

Hello! I'm new here, and don't know how to ask help correctly, but i have a problem: Program crashes when running. I susppcet the problem is calling the funct...
[6 replies] Last: #1 safe_strcpy doesn't look quite right. strcpy returns a char* to sta... (by andywestken)
C++ Help

What can I use C++ for, and how. I want to make software, but I cannot make a proper gui, because of its gui capabilities. Just what is C++ used for? Sorry for...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah, but dont I have to pay for QT? (by Dasttann777)
Help with classes in sep. files

Hi guys, I'm just having trouble getting classes in separate files to run properly, I was just going to try out classes to set up a text-based game. so here's w...
[1 reply] : In the constructor you are defining local variables that you give valu... (by Peter87)
Help with multi-threaded programing.

I need to run the window function [window()] and the console input/output subroutine [screen()] I currently have the boost development library installed P.S. ...
[3 replies] Last: Ok using the new C++0x library to create a multi-threaded main loop (by TheRocketRocketMan)
Comparing two elements in different arrays of structs?

I have two files, `cars.txt` and `reservation.txt`, both of the files have `resID` in common. I want the user to enter a date, use that date to see the cars ...
[no replies]
by M987
OOP class calculator

Hi! I am working on my header file and I have this problem in line 31 expected `,' or `;' before '<<' token, can someone help please. #ifndef Calculator_...
[3 replies] Last: everything below line 31 is, well, nothing! You must put it in a func... (by viliml)
by sp1070
pow()

So im into my first 9hours of programming day and a problem occured. While using the pow() function i had to search to make it work actually and now it wont ca...
[8 replies] Last: im using Dev-c++ try this: http://orwellengine.blogspot.com/ I used ... (by viliml)
how do i use bilinear_sampler

I have an RGBA8888 image in a byte array or unsigned char* and I need it resized to 75% I think I need to load it into an rgba32_image_t so how do I do that? I...
[no replies]
2 action in the same loop

Hallo, I'm beginner and I try to fit this code I found (https://sites.google.com/site/caddnima/ Version 1.00, 2012-03-13) for my purpose. how is it possi...
[7 replies] Last: if (daybyminute >= (ontime*60)) { if (daybyminute <= ((ontime*... (by Panagiotis07)
How long should you spend on a problem when learning C++?

Hi, I'm currently stuck on a problem in a C++ book and it's taking me quite a while to figure out. I was wondering; should you always stick with a problem...
[3 replies] Last: @ketric867 do something else for a little bit or a while then go back... (by science man)
Sequential Access Files

Hello All I am currently working on a program that gathers a payroll code, and compares the entry of payroll code to a text file and then displays the approp...
[1 reply] : I'm actually working on the same thing. I noticed you don't have any s... (by Darci Moore)
Entering non-numeric input into variable of type double

I want a program that lets the user keep entering numbers into a variable of type double. The program should terminate input on non-numeric input. (This is w...
[4 replies] Last: > What does this line do? It extracts and discards the invalid charac... (by JLBorges)
New to Netbeans

Hello.. i have this subject "object-oriented Programming" and i am lookig for an ebook to start with netbeans and Java... any suggestion?
[no replies]
please help me with homework almost done

I need help sorting it from lowest to highest but then on the left column still having it say which test it is here is what I have so far. I am really new at c...
[1 reply] : // compiler directives #include <iostream> #include<iomanip> #include... (by Damadger)
by EeAA
queues and reqular queues

Hello: I have a project with priority queues and reqular queues. I need to organize products by IDs from min to max using priority queues. And then using re...
[4 replies] Last: help!!! (by EeAA)
May 2012 Pages: 1... 4647484950... 59
  Archived months: [apr2012] [jun2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.