Beginners - May 2012 (Page 41)

Linking problems

It cant find the declarations of the functions i want to use, althoug h they are all there. #include <iostream> #include "kera.h" using namespace std; vo...
[no replies]
Need help with tetris code (C2512 error)

This is being made with DarkGDK: I am getting this error: Error C2512: 'Shape': No appropriate default constructor available Here is the code: //Dark GDK ...
[1 reply] : Can someone help me? (by shywolf91)
by nsx11
array help

Hey everyone, I need help with this program I am writing which declares an array to hold 10 integers, and then find the sum of all the numbers in the array and ...
[8 replies] Last: Oh duh. I knew that, I just wasn't thinking. Thank you for correcting ... (by paulthepenguin)
vector out of scope... how to free memory?

Hello. Suppose I have a class Widget and I do something like the following: vector<Widget*> wlist; wlist.push_back( new Widget()); wlist.push_back( ne...
[2 replies] Last: std::vector< std::unique_ptr<Widget> > wlist ; wlist.emplace_back( n... (by JLBorges)
command line arguments

I have probably searched through many dozens of articles trying to figure out how to correct this. I know how to turn command line arguments in to float's and i...
[4 replies] Last: You may want to take a look at getopt() , getopt_long() , getopt_lo... (by ne555)
differnece between cmath and math.h

with math.h this n = n + pow(2, i) * atoi(x.c_str()); works, but with cmath it doesent. Why is that?
[3 replies] Last: i have code::block, i dont know if it supports c++11 or not. (by vastrolorde)
C++ beginner help!

Hello! I've recently started messing around with c++ (been doing it for about 4 weeks) and I'm trying to make a simple calculator with 4 basic "countings". But ...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks alot, seems that after I changed it to a loop the freezing issu... (by Marcus1992)
integers

what are _int32 and _int64
[10 replies] Last: So it probably had a reason for not to be listed on the MSDN. (by S G H)
Mode function trouble

so I ran this program by my professor and neither of us can figure out whats wrong with it. It goes through the sort and average functions just fine but when...
[1 reply] : Firstly, let's take a look at a simple test case. Take 1 student throu... (by JMJAtlanta)
String parsing help

I have a text file that goes: "blah blah blah blah, TEAMNAME, blah blah blah blah blah..." I know how to use getline, but it returns the whole paragraph. ...
[4 replies] Last: I've tried cout << test << endl; and cout << teamname << endl; and... (by TechNewbie0251)
by Rtote
Program to format hard drive

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this, so I apologise if it is not. But i was wondering if someone could help me with a little bit of code. I...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.dban.org/ (by Moschops)
Airplane program help

Hello everybody! I have this program that it takes the input of row and seat of the user and displays a list of the rows taken in an airplane. 1 AB CD 2 AB C...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main... (by JMJAtlanta)
Console Application Skipping Steps

Hello everyone, I'm new here. New to C++ and programming in general as well. My goal is to eventually create a full feature d20 program for everything from c...
[5 replies] Last: I've figured out what everything in there is doing, although I'm still... (by iEatRazorz)
by Mattle
Display arrays Side by side

Hi all I have written a program to output three seperate 2d arrays, however I'm not sure how to output then all side by side. an example of the output would b...
[5 replies] Last: Mattle, maybe you could tell us also: Should it be a console program ... (by dadabe)
C language +eXosip2 + pthread

Hi all I am programming simple eXosip2 server for processing SIP text messages. I need to listen on this server on two ports concurrently, but i am failing i...
[6 replies] Last: I dont know waht is the return code, it doesnt have to be an error. I ... (by blau10grana)
Dynamically allocated arrays

I know. Use vectors. And that's what I do, most of the time. So I see the code int myInt; //Insert some way to initialize myInt here int* p; p = new int ; ...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for your time, everyone. I know I was probably annoying. (by Whovian)
sort() function

How exactly does it work? If you had the list of numbers 4, 16, 3, 5, 21 then the image I have in my head would be the sort function going through the list a ce...
[2 replies] Last: You could also lookup this topic: Bubble sort in assembly http://cpl... (by dadabe)
C++ code

I need c++ code for simpson and trapezoidal rule? Tnx
[3 replies] Last: #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <math.h> float trap... (by Hakerceto)
by Meyjax
C++ Assistance

Hi, I'm very new to C++ and was wondering if someone could help me work out how to solve this. Write a C++ program that calculates (with at least 10 signific...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for the assist :) I'll give it a go! (by Meyjax)
C language - signals and events

Hi, I have a problem. I start function A, execute some commands and than i need to stop this function while some event occurs. But this event will occur in f...
[2 replies] Last: thanks for link, it was helpful (by blau10grana)
May 2012 Pages: 1... 3940414243... 59
  Archived months: [apr2012] [jun2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.