Beginners - May 2012 (Page 35)

Universal variable type?

Is there any variable that will accept a user-input equation of "6 * (5 + 2) / 4" as an example?
[3 replies] Last: If you would like, that a variable should accept each data type, also ... (by dadabe)
make .wav not seperated from .exe

Hey guys. Is it possible to somehow 'merge' the used .wav files into the compiled program? For example, when I compile my program that have: PlaySound ("lol....
[2 replies] Last: You could write a program that copies the data of a wav file to a text... (by Stewbond)
Help In Looping

Can anyone help me figure out passing by function for a loop? int element(string Name, double Number, int Group, int Period, string Charge, string Formula, do...
[18 replies] Last: I declared cont as char,at the top of the code.These 2 functions are j... (by f1amingheart)
by perses
Not sure but related to Template Class

Hi, This is my first post and I am learning c++. I am trying to create a programe like this: n1 = NAttrib() n2 = NAttrib() out = NAttrib() NAttrib clas...
[1 reply] : Possibly something like this: template <typename AttribType> class ... (by closed account zb0S216C)
Need an array to be stored as a deck of cards, but random numbers instead.

I get this output: 1 1 1 1 5 2 7 2 3 5 11 3 13 7 5 4 0 6 0 5 7 11 0 6 0 13 9 7 0 10 0 8 11 0 0 9 0 0 13 10 0 0 0 ...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you cire. I completely overlooked that. (by Gregory Sakas)
by ecchii
Min and Max in an array (Special Case) (1,2)

Solved
[22 replies] Last: You should visit http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/oGLN8vqX/ (by cire)
PlaySound not working

Hello. I am having problems getting this file to be played: C:\BLACKJACK\welcome.wav (It's a .wav with a length of 1 sec.) The file is located in the ...
[no replies]
Month Schedule

I'm trying to make a scheduling program that schedules person A,B,C and D to work on specific days of the week. 1. Person C cannot work on Tuesdays and Thurd...
[no replies]
by Owain
Faster alternative to GetPixel()?

Hello, I want to write a program that streams the contents of a person monitor over the internet and those with the 'reciver' program can view the stream, so th...
[no replies]
fb

fgth
[7 replies] Last: ^Makes perfect sense. I never saw this so continued to do this. Was my... (by s13kcut)
by chipp
bug

does i have done some mistake in my code below? #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> using namespace std; void char_encrypt (char * modif_char) { i...
[4 replies] Last: x_x my bad... (embarrassing) (by chipp)
Help with a beginners code???

Hi, I am learning C++, and I am trying to make something to calculate the area of polygons. I am using Dev C++ and it is great, but I don't understand why it wi...
[2 replies] Last: Besides a warning about a conversion from double to unsigned short in ... (by shacktar)
by JAM96
Class to Main

Hey I was wondering if it is possible to go back to the main() from a class I tried researching but I don't know what to search. Addition::Addition() { ...
[1 reply] : if(input == "Y" || input == "y") { //This is where ... (by codekiddy)
remove grammer from string

Hello i'm making a program where i have to search through a txt file and find the a word but the word should be found even if the word is "isn't" and the user e...
[7 replies] Last: '\'' Or, instead of special casing for each punctuation character: ... (by JLBorges)
Code::Blocks shortcut keys ?

Hi all: Are there any shortcut keys available in Code::Blocks?
[2 replies] Last: Cannot find the global refactoring shortcut key like Eclipse does; S... (by lukecian)
Project Ideas?

Hey guys! I have been working on a few projects (none of which were for lessons) and I have come to a writers block of ideas. I was thinking about a texas hold ...
[2 replies] Last: Sounds like a good idea. I love math. Thanks! (by Gregory Sakas)
for looping help

the book im learning from told me to write this code but when i do i get error: 'endl' was not declared in this scope. on line 9 #include <iostream> int main(...
[3 replies] Last: thanks (by guitarjose)
Bubble sort in assembly (1,2)

Ok so I'm needing to implement a bubble sort in the marie assembler language, which some of you seem to be familiar with somehow. I can't seem to even get start...
[33 replies] Last: A possible implementation You push the parameters on the stack. So you... (by ne555)
saving multiple arrays and reading differently

hi . im beginner in c++. i learnt saving array in comma separated in file. but i want to know how i can enter 500 random arrays in one file and also read th...
[3 replies] Last: shanalikhan wrote: i learnt saving array in comma separated in f... (by dadabe)
Life Time of a vairiabe

Hi, I was wondering is there anyway to define a variable inside a loop with global access definition. for instance how can i change use i out of the following f...
[4 replies] Last: @codekiddy Yeah that was right answer, I just defined a pointer befor... (by behzadkh)
May 2012 Pages: 1... 3334353637... 59
  Archived months: [apr2012] [jun2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.