Beginners - May 2012 (Page 29)

College Assignment Help C++

Hello guys, im currently stuck on my assignment i find my tutor really hard to understand and she has set this assignment i really need to help ill post it belo...
[1 reply] : This is what ive done so far #include <iostream> using names... (by clarkey18)
What is -lwinmm ?

Hello. To get my PlaySound to work, I've included -lwinmm in my linker command line. However, I were just wondering if someone could provide me with a little...
[1 reply] : in MinGW libwinmm.a is an import library for the standard windows syst... (by Texan40)
two dimensional arrays

Suppose array quiz contains the answers to five true and false wuestions. The first row contains the corrext answers to the array. Each row further contains a...
[8 replies] Last: Ok thanx, sorry about the stupid questions, I'm writting exams in thre... (by Stephie22)
how do i zero out 1 byte

if i put cur_char=0 it puts in number 30 for byte ,how would i zero out bytes thanks #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <cstdlib> int ...
[10 replies] Last: i see it finally thanks yall typedef unsigned char cur_char; // 1b... (by william427)
by NNinja
Help with arrays.

Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem. I think I have the code basically figured out, but I have to the output like this Please enter 1...
[1 reply] : Your problem is that you set the current value where you detected that... (by coder777)
HELP WITH AN ASSIGNMENT PLZ!! ITS DUE ON FRIDAY 18th MAY 2012

2. Write a program (sum of cubes.cpp) that executes the following instructions (a) Prompts the user to enter a positive integer n (b) Computes and prints th...
[4 replies] Last: question 3, multiplecation table and question 5 (by yungwhizz)
Help on assignment

Hi guys, i need help on starting my assignment. I am supposed to design a program that takes in coordinates of a square, cross and rectangle. Based on those c...
[10 replies] Last: @CLearner88 You are right, they shouldn't be annoyed. But it would no... (by dadabe)
Object names containing an array

I was just wondering if an object name can be part of an array, like this while(true) { MyClass classObject ; classObject .MyClassFunctions(); variable ++; }...
[2 replies] Last: I get it, thanks, program is working now. (by newbieg)
Ambiguous call to overloaded function?

So this is my program: #include<iostream> using namespace std; void swap(int, int); void readpair(int, int); bool multiple(int, int); void main() { i...
[4 replies] Last: @zhouhaibing089. there is no any need to name the user-defined functi... (by vlad from moscow)
Battleships problem!!

I've been trying to build a battleships game for a course I'm doing at the moment, but I have hit a road block. My code works smoothly, but I don't know if I ha...
[4 replies] Last: Yeah I know its pretty bad programming, which is why I need you guys t... (by bulbadude)
Creating objects in a loop

Im writing a program that predicts population rise and fall using a class Person. I want a loop that represents a year which calculates newborns and deaths. I n...
[4 replies] Last: Yes. I like to work with available higher-level libraries when learni... (by Stewbond)
opening and re saving with a different name

I'm trying to open a template file write information to it and then save that template with a different name. My issue is that i don't know how to save it wi...
[7 replies] Last: Oh, then you're probably out of luck. I think .doc file are proprieta... (by Stewbond)
passing an array to a function as a parameter

Can someone provide an example of "pass a complete block of memory by value as a parameter to a function"? i.e., write the code that would be syntactically im...
[no replies]
Output program return

How can I make this: - I start my program - my program starts another program (program2) - program 2 runs and returns a value - my program prints that val...
[4 replies] Last: Google up "createprocess" and read the documentation of the function i... (by webJose)
by dadabe
Why does the program not show on screen?

It's easy to understand, if you know. There are two ways for avoiding this behaviour: - you could start the program from a console window (dos prompt) - you c...
[12 replies] Last: @Jacko99 I didn't mean for you to have to travel to the library eve... (by whitenite1)
How do I break out of multiple loops?

EX: If "myVector" contains a random series of numbers and i have the code: do { for(count=0;count<myVector.size();count++) { if(myVector...
[7 replies] Last: do { bool tryThis = false; for(count=0;count<myVector.size();... (by ohmymosh)
Something about va_list

#include <stdio.h> #include<stdarg.h> void test(int args_num,...); int main() { test(3,"Test1","Test2","Test3"); test(3,"Test4","test5"); return 0;...
[8 replies] Last: You really want to write programs that are deterministic. That's real... (by kbw)
Removing elements from an array

I am trying to write a sort function which sorts the elements in a 3 dimensional vector based on the 3rd element of the 3rd component. For example. for (int ...
[1 reply] : vect .size makes no sense. neither does vect .insert or vect .erase... (by Gregory Sakas)
by tomeru
assignment

Im a first year student and facing difficulityI with my assignment....need help
[2 replies] Last: An assignment would be: a = 5; Or if a wasn't declared before, you w... (by dadabe)
WHERE AND HOW TO PROGRESS FROM CONSOLE BASED PROGRAMS

Hello everyone, I am an entry level programmer and can make good console based c++ programs.I want to make non-console programs in c++. These can be either grap...
[14 replies] Last: JASMEET BHATIA, I personally like starting at the bottom and working ... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
May 2012 Pages: 1... 2728293031... 59
  Archived months: [apr2012] [jun2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.