Beginners - May 2012 (Page 16)

automatic changing the values in console?

my output sud b a name(like john smith:age) & his age should change automatically ( 10 times,startin wid 10 ending wid 20),every second/every minute ,& after 10...
[2 replies] Last: Hi there, Here are some tips to look on this site or google for: - T... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
can someone teach/help me convert my program to windows form app?

heey guys! i need one last point for an a in my course which ends tomorrow! i was wondering if anyone could help me convert my simple program into windows form ...
[6 replies] Last: Hi there, Just did a quick check for VIsual C++ and it has a converte... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
struct help (1,2)

Hi! I'm learning structs and I'm creating some sort of a library program and I need some help. My program looks like this: #include<iostream> using namespa...
[24 replies] Last: It's surprisingly like console I/O. For input, one must first declare... (by Whovian)
Need some help with sums

New here in c++. I need some help with designing a C++ code using a for loop. Prof stated that I cannot use anything else other than a for loop to design this p...
[6 replies] Last: @,oug4, @cnoeval do not worry, be happy.:) (by vlad from moscow)
Try Catch

I have been reading a little about try catch blocks. Could someone show me an example of a try catch that could be used with something like this. int cho...
[7 replies] Last: Never mind i forgot to include limits, is either way better? (by evanc9606)
by Rus5
Function question

Hello. I have started to work through some C++ books and can't get functions to work the way I think they should. Can someone point me at an explanation or a so...
[3 replies] Last: Notice how CodeMonkey wrote his rand() statement: (rand() % 5 + 1) .... (by doug4)
by devoid
help create read delete file

hi I have problem about my program this is code #include <fstream> #include <iostream> #include <stdio.h> #include <conio.h> #include <string.h> #inc...
[no replies]
Sorting vectors according to criteria

Hi guys, i need help in sorting vectors according to criteria. This was a boolean comparator function that i wrote to sort array values in descending order. Ho...
[no replies]
by myoni
return pointer from function ?

how to return pointer to class from function with class with template ? I tries to do so, but not working: template <class T> linkP<T>* list<T>::chkSubSt...
[1 reply] : Could you be more presize what is not working? (by vlad from moscow)
Why is my sort changing my values?

My quicksort seems to change the values stored in my array. Here is my main program I have been using to test: int main() { QuickSort test(10); //declare...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you so much! A fresh pair of eyes really helps in finding such r... (by Halo Fan)
Checking for valid array size?

Will this be enough to ensure a valid array? if (max > 1) I need to write a constructor for a class that creates an array of size max (or 100 if not specif...
[3 replies] Last: If u are using large inputs of upto 1,000,000 or more, pls make sure u... (by SirSmilesaLot)
getting each word from an input

I have written code that gets full lines from a text file. Now i want to be more specific and retrieve words out of the input. I do not want any white space and...
[2 replies] Last: what exactly does inf >> do? if its the same as cin, then it just read... (by aznairjordan)
C++ inventory programme

Problem Description An engineer keeps an inventory of car parts, but on paper. The usual operations on his ‘inventory database’ include adding new part...
[4 replies] Last: Here is the file: http://www.mediafire.com/?01l0tuzasbx5t9y (by Maestro8)
inserting vector

I need to attach CourseTitle at the end of each CourseCode. I'm trying to use "insert" but I'm not getting it right so far. I googled around and it seems like I...
[1 reply] : The following is the criteria for my program. Am I on the right track ... (by vanessatse)
Help with a x and 0 game.

#include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; void infolenta(); void lenta(); void info(); void lenta(string a, string b, string c, string ...
[3 replies] Last: code tags? and how could i use switch statements? (by closed account 23h0pfjN)
how to output message at end of fibonacci count?

I have a program that calculates/displays a specified number of Fibonacci numbers. I want a message at the end that says something like "enter q and Enter to q...
[2 replies] Last: No, that's actually very good. Thank you! That's helpful. I managed... (by Dan Halen)
Modulo and Big Number

Hello Everybody! Here is my code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; void main() { long long unsigned a=456787766311376,c=0; c=a*a; cout<<c%36108945...
[3 replies] Last: You'd need 98 bits to hold the result of a*a. long long is 64 bits in... (by cire)
by jls36
initializing a static vector

I have a static vector data member in my class and Im having trouble to initialize it. My vector's data type is another one of my classes which is called Leg. I...
[no replies]
Average sentence length

[8 replies] Last: . . . . .``~., . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . ... (by atropos)
Learning to make a GUI

I recently started learning C++ but the book I have been teaching only teaches how to make console applications. Can anyone point me in the right direction to l...
[13 replies] Last: No need to love me lol. (by S G H)
May 2012 Pages: 1... 1415161718... 59
  Archived months: [apr2012] [jun2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.