Beginners - June 2014 (Page 10)

by TomJoe
Problem with array of objects initialization with non-default constructor

Hello, I want to build array of some simple class as in topic. I use brace notation similar to agregates. I know that the class with non-default user's constru...
[2 replies] Last: But I have been already defined that copy constructor which compiler ... (by MiiNiPaa)
what is happening to the queue contents

Write your question here. What does the following function do on the Queue contents? void func() { if(Q not empty) { int temp=dequeue(); func(); ...
[3 replies] Last: thanks a lot ! (by saketverma87)
by Tita
Ascii code to Binary code

Hi! Someone would have a idea how to transform a Text file to a Binary file. For example, I want to converse "42000" in binary, in my binary file. In first,...
[1 reply] : Line "42000" as string will be exactly six bytes with values 52, 50, 4... (by MiiNiPaa)
MakeFile help

I am trying to compile a simple program. This is my code LIBS= ~/Documents/c++\ Projects/MakeFIle_2/MakeFIle_2 all: for dir in *.cpp; do \ g++ -c $$di...
[1 reply] : Please show the whole makefile. As it stands, it appears you don't act... (by tipaye)
Bitwise operations on large numbers

What is the best/most efficient/?simplest? way to represent integers larger than maxint for using bitwise operations? Is it just to divide it into small enough ...
[1 reply] : std::bitset? (by tipaye)
Compound assignment

i want to ask about what is syntax of for example : int x =1; x^=4; x&=4; x|=4; Thanks
[1 reply] : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operators_in_C_and_C%2B%2B (by kbw)
by recky
eliminating repeatation value in array

hi, i m writing code to eliminate the repeating in array. example : array = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,3,8,9} output : 1 2 3 8 9 // repeatation between 3 is eliminate arr...
[9 replies] Last: sorry mate i just reply it... :) ya its working :) thank you so much.... (by recky)
difference between ( <= ) and (==)

hi dears, i'm beginner in C++. i had defined counting function in my programm but i surprised when i saw this problem, my programm is so simple but it didn't w...
[4 replies] Last: The for loop first does the initialisation, in this case sets j = 1. N... (by Chervil)
How To Implement Agnostic Machine Interface

I need to create a common interface to a machine. There are four different types of machines, and potentially multiple vendors for each machine/type. How woul...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry, guess I'm not explaining myself well enough. Say you have two ... (by rchamberlin)
detect compass position

trying to work out what way im facing would like to print out what way im facing. but its not working like it should here is a picture explaining the positions...
[8 replies] Last: Simply treat it like a compass. 0 degres is North. 90 degrees is E... (by AbstractionAnon)
by mehak
trees

i am trying to write down a recursive code so that all the left and right pointers of all the leaves are set to point to a special node "sentinel" void se...
[2 replies] Last: thnku :) (by mehak)
by myregm
programming windows with MFC

I want to learn programming windows with MFC. I use Visual Studio 2010 and I know how to program with c++ 2010. So how should I start learning MFC? Do you know...
[1 reply] : Online MS stuff for MFC: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa270... (by mutexe)
Macro to Function

Hi friends, I'm facing some difficulties to translate this macro to a function, take a look: #define EXPSIZE 2000 extern double neglibleExp; #define...
[2 replies] Last: Perfect! (by Luciano Rezende)
by lays
question about return temp object.

hello operator=(const hello& n){ hello temp; return temp; } hello operator=(const hello& n){ return hello(); } why the second version isn't sam...
[3 replies] Last: Okay, ignoring all logic as you requested, I think "return hello();" d... (by tipaye)
by mehak
GUI

friends i am making a notepad in c language,can i use graphics.h package to make its gui?
[1 reply] : Read this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7860569/how-i-can-get-a... (by coder777)
Summing Fractions

Hi there, there is a small bug in my code that I cannot quite figure out. - The input starts with the number of fractions you want to add (eg. 3) - You can th...
[no replies]
How can this code work?

So I have a little bit code here that writes out the 50 first prime number. #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; main() { c...
[4 replies] Last: yeah now I see it thx for the help! (by gingging)
by Zoo
I really don't understand Operator Overloading(OO)!!!

And I really do want to be able to master them! Does anyone have any good methods/ways to simply understand the logic behind it? I am a beginner C++ coder wit...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you very much for the replys guys, I really appreciate it. I am... (by Zoo)
Question about very simple terminal app on Mac OS X

This is a terminal app, and this is the entirety of the program. I noticed if I supply input of something like 12345 and then hit enter in the terminal window...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/string/string/operator%3E%3E/ Noti... (by keskiverto)
by zionet
How to generate all possible combinations?

Example combinations without repetition: Check-in: 4 Check out: 1,2,3,4 12,13,14,23,24,34 123,124,134,234 1234 How next_permutation used in th...
[2 replies] Last: I probably wouldn't use next_permutation here, but if you must some ... (by cire)
June 2014 Pages: 1... 89101112... 48
  Archived months: [may2014] [jul2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.