Beginners - July 2012 (Page 12)

by jaded7
compiler #include differences?

Hi, I had been using g++ compiler (with mingw for win support) for a while as it was my university standard. I had been using the MSVC++ editor since it had ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks Disch - informative as always :) All the best, NwN ... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
turbo c++ using struct

is there anyone who can give me an example of a program with a delete and an edit? i desperately need it :(
[4 replies] Last: this is a big help. i was thinking if i can insert the class in struct... (by ayzeloveyou)
help meee

Write a program that asks the user to enter a number n and dispay the first odd numbers. Example: if n=5, the first odd numbers are 1,3,5, 7 and 9.
[4 replies] Last: [quote=flamesscarlet]We have an unspoken rule here that we don't do ho... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
by oovie
Modem AT and extended Command C++.

Hello Everyone. I am trying to write a small program that can communicate with my phone or USB dongle. It will read and send text messages. Can anyone po...
[1 reply] : Hi there, This is not really beginner material I'm afraid - if you do... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
structure

please help me on my system. what is the syntax of delete using a structure?
[6 replies] Last: Hi there, I answered your question in http://cplusplus.com/forum/begi... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
Exposing Class Object Vectors

I've been looking for a good answer to this and I can't find one that seems satisfactory. Suppose I have a function that reads a file, builds a house object,...
[4 replies] Last: Sounds like you're asking how to serialise in C++ http://en.wikipedia... (by Moschops)
Game using X-Y Quadrants

I know how to sort of use X-Y Quadrants and with what I know I want to make a simple game but I can't figure out how to make someone be able to move by pressing...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you everyone I'll try your ideas. (by RandomStuff)
I am stuck on this part

#include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <iomanip> #include <string> using namespace std; bool validation (char c) { bool result = false; ...
[5 replies] Last: my arguments are still wrong could you help me find the correct things... (by sharkbowman)
by cepet
Logic control

2. Write a program that prompts the user to input an integer number (can be positive or negative) and then output the number with the digits reversed. For examp...
[2 replies] Last: thanks mate! (by cepet)
by jpxp
Trying to get the program to read Lowercase letters as well

Hello Fellow programmers i am new at this and i'm having trouble with this program. I want it to read lowercase and uppercase letters but for some odd reason ...
[6 replies] Last: Just adding an important point: Use the 'code' option(from format) wh... (by SameerThigale)
by gtfc
Creating simple Menu system

I have to create a menu system for a mock video game. The user has to be able to input his/her name, a car & track (both selected from images), number of AI in ...
[2 replies] Last: Let's start with CTrackSelection . Since the class is called CTrackSe... (by TwoOfDiamonds)
by mgbuhj
adding a loop ONTO a program

I'm supposed to edit my change due program so that it runs an endless number of recalculations, until either of the inputs is entered as zero or negative. The...
[1 reply] : I am not sure if I understand it correctly, but you can check to see, ... (by closed account j2NvC542)
by mgbuhj
problem with for loops

I am trying to mpake a simple for-loop program that prints my name out 10 times, but I keep on getting loads of errors every time I compile it. Here's the code ...
[5 replies] Last: That worked! Thanks (by mgbuhj)
One does not simply...not know!!!

hey all...Im trying to make a converter (miles to km)-nothing new really. and there's the method of taking three variables and then printing the result eg say a...
[5 replies] Last: {int miles; double kilometers; cout <<"miles= "; cin>>miles; kilometer... (by Kis Vyra)
by mgbuhj
if/else multiple question statements

I'm trying to construct a program that asks three separate questions, and then outputs whether the answer was correct or not. The answer is not to be case-sens...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, it works now :) #include <algorithm> #include <iostream> #... (by mgbuhj)
by Ch1156
Calling class function from another class (1,2)

I have my program and instead of dinking around witht he save thing im going to try to make a save class but it cant find the variables to save so i was wonderi...
[25 replies] Last: The main problem lies in that you're copying certain blocks of code a ... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
by krande
code compiles correctly but won't run correctly

Hello, I am working on an assignment to convert dollars to coins. I have the code written and it compiles with out any errors. My problem is that there is a ...
[1 reply] : Hi there, Strange - your program runs correctly here, compiled with G... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
Help ... double return as int ??

Hi, I'm trying to create a simple C++ calculation function. The inputs are integer, and the return value must be double. As I compile it, I got this warning ...
[5 replies] Last: No problem ^_^ (by TwoOfDiamonds)
C++ hacking games and shit (1,2)

is there a tutorial to hack games? i want to hack this game called "Leuge of Legends" and it's not so easy. lol. How would I go about doing this? I know i can d...
[20 replies] Last: I agree with Need4Sleep . (by ThangDo)
by Dns
if (array[n] == stringVariable) doesn't work!

I just want to use an if statement to compare between a string variable and an element inside an array, here is an example of what I'm trying to do: #include...
[6 replies] Last: vlad from moscow: Thanks man, you were right! I found that I've declar... (by Dns)
July 2012 Pages: 1... 1011121314... 54
  Archived months: [jun2012] [aug2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.