Beginners - December 2012 (Page 52)

seekp & seekg dose not work

I try to write a program Multy layer perceptron back propagation neural network MLP-BP-ANN It must read 2 text files. one of them is input data. anoth...
[1 reply] : The problem of the stream regarding seek is the text mode: http://www... (by coder777)
Calculator doesn't work

Hi guys, im having an issue by creating a calculator. I'm an absolute beginner since I just started learning Programming some days ago. Can someone tell me what...
[4 replies] Last: yes, I noticed that when compiling in Bloodshed Dev C++. When I tried ... (by ashketchum)
by ft95
prblem in craps

hello what is the problem in this program? It doesn't pause. #include "stdafx.h" #include<iostream> #include<ctime> using namespace std; int rolldice(); in...
[2 replies] Last: thank you so much (by ft95)
Sorting a vector

This is an exercise for my final exam. Create a character array that contains a sentence (with punctuation) that has at least 6 words (it can be longer). ...
[2 replies] Last: dont know what i<=e is for, what you need is - a for loop to run thro... (by Darkmaster)
by mekki
space between characters

hi, i am still with devC++ and i do use graphics.h here my problem, once i try to display individual chars in a line the characters appear unevenly distributed...
[no replies]
by mekki
coordinates

hi, i work still with devC++ and i do use the old fashioned graphics.h. here my problem - i defined my window (eg. with: initwindow(1000,600); and generated t...
[no replies]
School Project: Wheel of Fortune

My partner and I are having a little trouble working around a (what seems to be) minor problem. In wheel of fortune we have a text file that contains a cate...
[6 replies] Last: Ok here is my code. We only had to write code for one player because o... (by mhaggard)
by ft95
error:unresolved external

hello! what does this error mean in this program? Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "double __cdecl calculateCharge(double)" (?c...
[2 replies] Last: thank you so much (by ft95)
Arrays and Input File Help

I'm not exactly sure how to read a .txt file into the program. I tried just copying what my professor did off one of his slides but I get lots of errors and hav...
[2 replies] Last: C++NumbersInt.txt is not really a valid file name. Yes you can create ... (by SamuelAdams)
by WMat
Microsoft error report when running program.

I'm trying to make a 2d array that lets you type a direction and moves a letter that direction, however when I type the direction I crash the program and one of...
[1 reply] : room = "* "; This line accesses out of bounds of the arra... (by firedraco)
Bubble Sort

I have my bubble sort working. I like to do an ascending followed by a descending sort. Any help would be well.. helpful #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib...
[3 replies] Last: Yes you sort ascending, then you output it, then you reverse it (found... (by Script Coder)
Weekly Appointments

Hello, I have a program where i need to figure out the dates for weekly appointments. It has the user input the first month and then the first date and then the...
[3 replies] Last: The whole output is supposed to look something like this: Enter the mo... (by mizzlayzee)
MORE ARRAYS!! need some help.

okay so i just came across another assignment and i have no clue how to store names in arrays or characters whatever. However this is what i have to do can anyo...
[2 replies] Last: A typical array declaration: typename arrayname ; For instance, an 8... (by closed account DEUX92yv)
by Tulock
Case Sensitive.

So I'm using a Series of strings to test to convert a resistor colour code from the colour bands to the resistor bands... I got this done. However one thing tha...
[1 reply] : That probably depends what functions you're using on the strings. Sear... (by closed account DEUX92yv)
How to fill an array with integers from a .txt file

For one of my assignments in school, I was asked to pass integer values from a .txt file into an array for evaluation, but I'm confused on how to put integer va...
[4 replies] Last: That's because you define "first" as an int, but never initialize it. ... (by closed account DEUX92yv)
When hiding header and implementation files, why can't a string be a parameter to a function

I just have a class that takes a string var to a function and outputs the string. For some reason, the compiler is giving me errors. Everything works fine when ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a bunch! Was stuck on this for a while... (by dtaqee88)
Help me to understand this error please

it is saying it could not convert when the data type in my ReadArray functions is istream and not int here is the error: intarray_c.cpp: In function `int mai...
[2 replies] Last: just checked the header file and that is the problem. thank you (by byronflds)
[Linker error] undefined reference

I'm having a hard time trying to decipher this problem after several hours of research. [Linker error] undefined reference to `averageNums(int*, int, doubl...
[2 replies] Last: Wow, thank you very much for your help.....a second set of eyes was a ... (by caster5)
switch bogus

This switch isn't working right it. It is supposed to get the information from the user for the entry to be deleted. What happens is that it goes right to defau...
[1 reply] : Scratch that I got it (by jlillie89)
Please help fix my code

the problem for 7 of my functions is along the lines of: Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall BST<int>::BST<int>(void)" (??0?$B...
[no replies]
December 2012 Pages: 1... 5051525354... 65
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.