Beginners - April 2012 (Page 5)

Running files from the same folder has the .exe file

Hi everyone. I have a biginner question and I hope that someone could help me. I have a .exe file and a .bat file in the same folder. I want to make that a bott...
[3 replies] Last: Same stuff I said: string path = ExtractDirectory( where_is_my_exe(... (by Duthomhas)
Stack and Queue Question Two

So I'm working on a little project. When you use a push method, you need to add the element to the top of the stack. If you're using a linked list, that would m...
[8 replies] Last: Yes (if the head/front of your list is the top of your stack) (by andywestken)
couple of issues

This program is suppose to list presidents alphabetically (starting at 0), list their respective chronological order number, and who is their successor's chronu...
[no replies]
Is there a way to use Rand to provide a number not in a linked list?

Basically I have a linked list already with some int numbers in it. Is it possible for the Rand function to provide a number that is not already in that Linked...
[5 replies] Last: meh (by monkeyidiot)
Completed

Its done
[1 reply] : The program above you typed have only one problem, you are using = in ... (by Arres)
by hvigil
Structs

Hello , I'm having trouble outputting my text file. The program does function properly, but I'm trying to output the data exactly the way it is ...
[1 reply] : this is my txt file. 20 619847GBE 641 998 418712IMB 107 867 2274... (by hvigil)
Checking a series of Prime Numbers

So, I just learn about C++, yet I don't master it yet. I know if it is only a number, I got a question: So, if the input is given many lines, between 1 and ...
[1 reply] : what are u trying to say.. try to be straight forward in your question... (by ozone)
Char ?

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { cout << "how many words do you want to enter: "; int n; cin >> n; char a ; cout << "enter:...
[3 replies] Last: I solved it : #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace ... (by Joseph544310)
by Drew91
Having trouble with a class constructor.

Everytime I'm compiling, I get this error. 1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Employee::Employee(int,class std::basi...
[3 replies] Last: Sorry, didn't see that you had replied and I totally forgot about this... (by ascii)
undeclared temp

I am not really sure what type to declare "temp". Here's my code. #include <fstream> #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <cstring> using nam...
[2 replies] Last: or,, you can do like #include <fstream> #include <iostream> #include... (by Pravesh Koirala)
Stack and Queue

Why is it called Push and Pop?
[3 replies] Last: I have been told that the names push and pop, for stacks, come from (o... (by andywestken)
by Ali93
Error in negative numbers(Help plez)

Hi I have this problem when i enter a negative numbers and when i enter a positive values its okay ? can anyone help. This is the problem : http://posti...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much ascii & incognito for help It's work now ^_^ and ... (by Ali93)
overloading operator + to add 2 dynamic arrays

hey guys so am trying to study how to overload an operator but i keep getting this error HEAP CORRUPTION DETECTED this is my code... #include<iostream...
[6 replies] Last: thank you soooooo much it works now ^_^ (by lulu girl)
by equax
Time Difference Program

My goal is to calculate the difference between time 1 and time 2. Time 1 for example would be 11 00 am and time 2 would be 12 00 pm. The difference should be in...
[3 replies] Last: you put in the first if statement "hoursTime1 -+ 12;"...it should be -... (by paki programmer)
C++ in general working with harware and GUI concerns.

So, i've been learning C++ for lots and have understand some of them, but the main thing is the only input/output operational just in DOS. Yes, I did just someh...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks. I'm going to have it. I've heard some that SFML provides lots ... (by cetekkubi)
by ncikw
Quick class question

Hi, Sorry if this a stupid question but I'm having trouble figuring something out, I've had a search around but couldn't find anything. I've created a cla...
[3 replies] Last: you could do something similar to: class Ages { public: ... (by paki programmer)
by shangy
Trying to find the lowest rainfall for entire year

#include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; void findlowest(string month, float rainfall, float lowest, int count) { cout<<"Enter Rainfall:...
[2 replies] Last: thanks.. (by shangy)
by julng
Something woring with counting words

Hi, there is something missing in my code. Can someone point out which part I am missing? void countWord (list <char> &myList) { list<char>::itera...
[2 replies] Last: Yep, that's right! :) Thanks for you help! :) (by julng)
Allocating memory

How to allocate memory It can be allocated using HGLOBAL and HLOCAL GlobalAlloc or LocalAlloc
[11 replies] Last: HGLOBAL and HLOCAL are used to allocated memory for anything like inte... (by Fakherthe1)
how to implement a boolean function in a sort algorithm

Hi guys, i know i have posted this many times. However, i am still facing problems sorting my string array. the story is i am supposed to sort my string ar...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks alot for your help guys. I have solved the issue and my program... (by CLearner88)
April 2012 Pages: 1... 34567... 66
  Archived months: [mar2012] [may2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.