How to add a time lock?

Okay, so I made a program and I want the User to no longer have access to it after a certain date which i classify. And i want the program to NOT grab the system local time because the user can simply change the date to have an infinite subscription. How do i grab the internet time of GMT +2 for example and set it so after a week, month, year etc.. it expires and the program shuts down with a message of expiry along with a live timer on the program counting down. Any ideas?

Op is a waste of space
Last edited on
Then what is the method most people use to time lock their programs and make it a trail or subscription? i just wanna way on how to do that properly
Op is a waste of space.
Last edited on
to no longer have access to it after a certain date

If you want it time limited, it's easier to do this relating to total time the program is used. So you could allow say 3 hours of usage as a trail. You could then charge by say the usage allowed.
Then what is the method most people use to time lock their programs

Use a licence server.
Any free license servers for c++ i could use?
Op is a waste of space.
Last edited on
If you don't have anything important to say, related to the topic, don't say it all, because so far, you've been useless this entire thread
You wanted any ideas, but accepted none of them with your pie in the sky delusions.
Good luck with your therapist.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.