Windows Programming - October 2010 (Page 4)

by Null
Can't compile wxWidgets

Hello, I'm tying to compile wxWidgets for Windows. I downloaded wxMSW-2.9.1-Setup.exe and followed this tutorial http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=Wx...
[3 replies] Last: @blackcoder41: I'll try to do everything as you said. Maybe I got thes... (by Null)
Linker error 2001, unresolved externals

VS2010, Win32 Console Project, i want to use MsiGetFileSignatureInformation from a CLI exe to get the cert data from a .cer public key to a file (which is neede...
[2 replies] Last: And pay attention to that warning. (by kbw)
overwriting a text file

ive written a program, that keeps overwriting each line in a text document, until the end of the document. the only problem is, the act of overwriting causes it...
[no replies]
C++ on locked down windows

I am at work, non admin on windows XP. Is there any C++ I could install without admin permissions? Qt no. cygwin no. thanks,
[3 replies] Last: It shouldn't be a matter of executing the compiler without admin right... (by closed account S6k9GNh0)
Extendible Hash file

Please help me with Extendible hash file.
[1 reply] : How? -Albatross (by Albatross)
guide me about my program..

guys pls help me how to program a random names with groupings in C++ i have here a code.. my problem is i dont know how to random the names in once only, and i...
[5 replies] Last: hello tnx sir for the reply.. sir can you pls give me a sample source... (by jonjondavid)
Music Player

Hey I need some help I want to make a program that pops up says Hello! and theres a button underneath that, and when you click it a song plays. that simple. Any...
[9 replies] Last: You could use the OpenAL library, but it may be more complicated for t... (by nickburress2k2)
Using C++ for USB interfacing

Hi guys, I'm trying to link a Micro-controller board to my C++ program to control the relays on it. The vendor provided a test software in VB that involved ente...
[3 replies] Last: [quote=Ngen]None of the above conform to the current C++ standard. Wha... (by nickburress2k2)
by tianj
Stack overflow at the beginning of program

I am trying to inmplement dijkstra's algorithm. When I run my program under Visual studio 2010, it gives me an error immediately without executing any lines in ...
[1 reply] : Does the program link to anything that may cause this error? Because i... (by nickburress2k2)
by jken3
Profiling in Visual Studio 2010

Sorry for the naive question, but I want to be able to develop a Windows application using Visual Studio and I also want to be able to perform profiling to get ...
[1 reply] : No. You only need to pay $4920 extra dollars for the Premium stuff. :P... (by Albatross)
by Ddeath
lib3ds - shared library

Hi, I can`t find lib3ds.a anywhere... So can I make it? I downloaded source files how can I make lib3ds.a file from it?
[1 reply] : Usually downloaded source files have make files. These make files are ... (by blackcoder41)
by rzv
how to improve a program, GetMessage problem

Hi, I wrote a program that searches specific windows for a button with GetPixel and if the button exists it presses it. My code is something like this: ...
[7 replies] Last: I don't know where hooks are applicable to what you're doing. http://... (by kbw)
by erai
OpenGL Glass HUD?

Hello I Would like to know how to make somthing that looks like "Glass" the example would be in the game called Pikmin. its in the HUD and i would like to kn...
[3 replies] Last: You need to draw the images for each digit and for the rectangles, you... (by Bazzy)
by tieger
how to export from mdb to xml

Hello all! I'm looking for a way to use the export func in ACCESS from inside a cpp code. I need to export a table to XML. For now, all that I came up wi...
[no replies]
Getting The Routers IP Address

Well, I am making a application in Win32, and I need a way to get the Router's IP address, not the Computer's IP address. Anyway on doing that ? Thanks in ad...
[no replies]
Compiling in visual studio

Iam trying to compile in visual studios.But i don't even know where to start. What button should i press? Would this be codable? #include<iostream> ...
[2 replies] Last: Start by learning how to use it: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/visu... (by cnoeval)
October 2010 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [sep2010] [nov2010]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.